The runaway

Pipers POV:Finn just kissed me my heart flutters but then it shatters -Finn your dating Amy!, I shout at him, his lips form a sad smile -piper after today I Realized I don't want to be with her I never really did it's always been you it always will be you, it's when he says that it hits me, you just ruined your best friends relationship -I,I have to go I say as I grab my bag and run out of the locker room. -piper at least let me drive you home Finn shouts from behind me. I don't respond I just keep running until I reach the bus stop. Thankfully I just make it before my bus arrives. I dig through my dance bag until I find my headphones and phone I decided to listen to a sad song because that's how I felt. I put on mountains and looked out the window.

Finns POV: what have I done I just ruined my relationship with Amy and my friendship with piper. in one action I lost almost everything. I'm lost in my own world trying to sort out why I kissed her. I'm snapped back into reality from a text from my younger sister Brynn ~hey Finn, are you on your way?~her message reads. Shoot I'm supposed to get her from her swim practice ~sorry just leaving now~. I quickly gather my bag, phone and
math textbook. Then I race down towards my car. at this point I'm 15 minutes late but knowing Brynn she will just buy a bag of chips and wait inside. Once I get there I see she was waiting outside. ~I'm right out front~ I text her . She gets up and finds my car quickly -hey Finn!-she says with a joy that comes so easily to her -hey Brynn sorry I was late-, -don't worry about it you weren't even that late and besides you know I'm not one to complain- she says with a light giggle. I start driving but in my head all I can think of is piper, more specifically how I probably just ruined our friendship.

I hope you like my crappy writing, also I have no clue where this story is going😂