Drama and duets

I chase after piper I catch her right before she leaves the studio. -piper it's gonna be alright- she has stopped crying and her face takes on a scowl -really Finn because I'm pretty sure we just got caught telling Amy you cheated on her with me- piper shouts -just please leave me alone right now-. She walks out and I let out a sigh. I don't know what to do anymore I just want to be with piper but I can't at least not now. My phone buzzes ~mom and dad went to Spain for work won't be home for at least a month~ Brynn tells me ~really, they didn't even tell me!~ I respond ~I just read the note first~. ~okay, I've had a crappy day movie night?~ I text her. The truth is my parents haven't been the most present parents so me and brynn are pretty close. ~sure!, lord of the rings?~ I laugh because we always watch those movies ~you know it~. I head back to the locker room and grab my bag then I head home.

Pipers pov: I took the bus home it was empty which is kinda strange since it's almost always packed. I almost miss my stop as I'm lost in my thoughts. When I get home I go straight to my room as I'm not really in the mood to tell my mom about my day. I don't know why but the only person I want to talk to is Finn. After almost an hour and a half I decide to just text him. ~hey Finn can I talk to you?~

Brynn's pov: me and Finn are just sitting in the living room watching lord of the rings when he pulls out his phone. "Brynn I need help!" He shouts "what's wrong" I say with a bit of attitude. Finn just shoved his phone into my face "don't worry I got this" I say as I take his phone. Finn scoots over so he can see what I'm doing ~ya sure what's up~ I send to piper ~I feel bad about yelling at you and I just don't know what to do right now~. "I'm sorry, was there drama I was not informed of?!?" I say dramatically. Finn laughs and then takes his phone back.

Finns pov: ~don't apologize piper I totally understand how you feel~. ~thanks, now let's stop talking about that for a while, what are you doing?~piper asks ~nothing much just watching a movie with my sister~ I tell her ~fun! Well I'm gonna get some sleep but I will see you at dance tomorrow~ piper texts me ~yup for sure~. Me and Brynn finish the movie and then we both go to our rooms.
The next day at the studio

Summer pov: we are all in studio A stretching before whatever today has in store for us. I am stretching with Amy Richelle Kenzie and lily while Henry ozzy and Kingston are in one corner and in the other is piper and finn. I walk over to them and get back into the splits "does she know?" I asked them "ya she found out last night" Finn tells me "okay, I'm glad you did what was right" I say as I get up and walk back over to the girls. Emily and nick walk in "okay dancers so the dance mania crew had to rush to another studio for some reason so me and embo thought it would be fun to give you the day off" nick tells us "and we also thought we could still do something all together and we got extra money this year as we got a lot more students so we are gonna take you guys to a theme park" everyone clapped and cheered "but since this is a dance team we have a twist you will pick a slip of paper from a cup and whoever's Name is on it is your duet partner for the duet auditions and you will spend the day with that person and get closer" Emily tells us

I'm writing the next part right now so you won't have to wait too long please comment what you thought

-chelsea💖💖💖