Couldn't resist

That's when I got the perfect idea. I run over to my phone and search for "love what you do" I finally found it and press play. I start doing flips and dancing a bit like an idiot. I got pipers attention she looks shocked but she is smiling. I run over to her and we start dancing together. We laugh a lot at how bad we are dancing but at least we are having fun.

Pipers pov: Finn just looked so cute I couldn't resist dancing with him. He spins me around and we do crazy lifts once the song ends we are still laughing and smiling. We laugh so hard we end up on the ground. And that's when it happens, Finn grabs my hand and I don't jerk away. I decided to enjoy this moment with him I turn my head to find his big blue eyes staring back at mine.

Summers pov: we are on our way to studio 1 when we heard two people laughing. We all gave each other confused looks but continued walking. We just got to the room when I catch sight of piper and Finn on the floor, HOLDING HANDS!. I yank the girls back into the hallway -OH MY GOD!!!- I shout a little too loudly -SHHH!, summer,lily, Kenzie we need to do something or this could destroy the team-Richelle tells us. -we need to confront them tell them it's not okay what there doing to the team and hope they do the right thing about this- Kenzie suggests -sure, it's worth a shot- I say Lily and Richelle nod in agreement. We walk into the studio -alright we need to talk-Richelle says with her temper acting up.

Finns pov: it felt nice just laying there holding pipers hand but that feeling is quickly taken away when the rest of the group walks in. Me and piper violently let go of each others hands and sat up -about what- piper says trying to act natural (with no success I might add) -Finn you have a girlfriend so we want to know what the hell are you two doing-Kenzie yells at me -well, I-I don't know okay I just don't know-I say -well this- lily says pointing at us -can't happen or at least not until you break up with Amy-. Me and piper nod -is the duet at least finished?- summer asks -ya we just finished the last lift- piper tells them -okay let's see it then- Richelle says as she walks over to Finns phone. She put on mountains the song we picked for the dance.

Pipers pov: we waited for the start of our duet then once we start it was actually really good my turns were on point. The lifts where actually amazing once we hit the ending pose the girls slowly applaud. Richelle walks up to Finn -you tell her by Monday or we will, you hear me?- Finn nods and then they walk out. I go grab my water and sit down. Finn sits down next to me -Finn, what are we doing we can't do this to the team- he stays silent for a few seconds -I don't know piper but I need to break up with Amy, and I do want to be with you...-.