Bus rides and bonding

Amy's pov: I'm still really upset about the whole kiss thing but maybe if I don't get partnered with piper or Finn I could actually have fun today. "Ozzy you go first" Emily says. Ozzy stands up and picks a piece of paper out of the cup in Emily's hand "Kingston,yes!" He shouts "oh and by the way if you get someone already in a duet just pick another" nick tells us . "Amy your turn" I get up and pick a name "Henry!" I say with a little too much excitement. I'm starting to think I do like him but it's way too soon,right?. I go sit next to Henry.

Finns pov: I really hope I get partnered with piper as that would give me an excuse to spend the day with her. "Piper you pick next" Emily says. I secretly cross my fingers behind my back as she draws a name "oh I got ozzy, so I just pick another right?" She asks nick "yup" he reply's. She picks a second piece of paper out of the cup and opens it up "Finn!" She says happily. I let out a huge smile but then I tone it down when I see people look at me. Piper comes and sits next to me. Then Richelle picks Kenzie and lily picks summer

Pipers pov: when I pull Finns name out I feel my smile grow Because now we get to spend the day togther. I sit next to him as the rest of the names are drawn. And when everyone has a partner nick sends us to go change out of our dance clothes so the girls go to their  change room and the boys to theirs. After about 15 minutes we are all in studio A again "alright the bus is out front you can sit wherever you want on the bus you don't have to sit with your duet partner" nick tells us. Turns out that was a useless thing to tell us because everyone sits with their duet partner as everyone got people they are close too.

Lily's pov: the bus is pretty boring so I suggest we all play never have I ever.( if you don't know how it works you put up 5 fingers and every time you have done one of the things you put a finger down. Since piper,Finn, summer and me are at the front we turn to face the middle. "Okay i will go first never have I ever failed a test" I say. Finn Kingston and Kenzie put 1 finger down "my turn never have I ever had a crush on someone who is currently in A-troupe" Kenzie says. Me,piper,Finn,Kingston,ozzy,summer,Henry and Amy all put 1 finger down "wait piper, who do or did you have a crush on?" Ozzy asks her as only the girls and Finn know " let's not talk about this"she says.

Finns pov: that could've gone pretty bad if piper told them  but I have to admit it would feel nice if we could just tell the rest of the team that we like each other but I do understand why she couldn't tell them. "Okay, I'll go next"I say "never have I ever done my own English assignments" that was a really weird one but the team all seems to laugh as everyone has to put a finger down. "Wait but Finn you said you got an A in English" piper says "well you see me and my sister have a deal I give her 5 bucks per English assignment and I get 5 bucks every time I let her miss curfew" I tell the team. "Omg Finn really?!?" Summer says laughing "well ya that's what happens when your parents are always halfway around the world for work" I tell them "oh, that must be hard not having parents that are present in your everyday live" summer says with sorrow voice  "it's no big deal me and my sister take care of each other".