The road to Dancemania

This is the finale part of "a tangled beginning" so it may be a bit long.

Summers pov: our dance is almost perfect I can't wait to show Emily. "What time is it?" Lily asks "I don't know let me check". I walk over to my bag and grab my phone."It's 7:45 ,we should probably get into studio A" I  tell Lily "okay let's go". We make our way back to studio A to find everyone else. "Hey guys,how did your duet rehearsal go?" Lily says "me and Finns went well" piper says "same with me and Amy" Henry says "Richelles and Mine went well" Kenzie tells us " me and ozzy had a great rehearsal" Kingston says.

Ozzy's pov: We all talk for a bit about our duets and just everyday stuff. Emily and Nick walks in "alright guys, Ozzy and Kingston your up first" Emily says "alright let's get it bro" I tell Kingston. I plug in my phone to the speakers and walk over to my spot. our dance is pretty great it doesn't really have a story but we hit all of our tricks and our moves are sharp.  We finish the dance and A-troupe applauds."Great job boys, let's have Piper and Finn go next" Emily tells us.

Pipers pov: me and Finn get into our opening positions. The story to our dance is kinda of our story. At first I push him away and then he pushes me away but by the end of the song we are together. Me and Finn have such a great connection so dancing with him feels amazing. Our ending pose is Me walking away but Finn grabs my hand and then we freeze until the end of the song. A-troupe claps along with nick and Emily "wow, that was amazing you two" Emily says "let's get Richelle and Kenzie up next".

Kenzie's pov: Our duet is about us being best friends who moves to L.A to become movie starts even though we are supposed to be each other's competition we are still best friends. Are dance is almost flawless. "That was incredible good job you two"Emily says "Summer and Lily your up!"

Lily's pov: our dance is about two people who have been told there whole lives that they aren't good enough and would never accomplish what they want but we prove to them and ourselves that we can do anything. I love the song and the dance it's really technical but with a little flash, just how I like it. "You two killed it!, you guys are making this decision very hard, and last but not least Amy and Henry" Emily says

Henry's pov: we start our dance it's a really interesting story pretty much I like Amy and Amy thinks she likes me but she isn't sure and she's afraid to tell me the truth. I think if Piper and Finn don't win Amy and I will. Hip-hop and acro are kinda complementary styles because they can both be very fast paced and strong. "That was incredible!, me and Nick will go make our decision on the tie breaker duet.(don't know if I mentioned it but if there's a tie between any teams with more then 1 person they do duets).

Finns pov: "all of our duets were amazing" I tell the group "thanks" summer says. We all dived into our duets while we wait for the decision. Me and Piper are over in the left corner. "I think we did a great job"piper said "Me too, I hope we win but lets be honest we are totally the best" I say laughing as I put my arm on her shoulder. "Alright dancers we have the results!"  Nick says "since we also need a soloist for a tie breaker we selected that person as well". "The winning soloist will be......Richelle!!!" Emily tells us. We all congratulate her and clap "and the winning duet is........ Finn and Piper". I give piper a hug while everyone congratulated us. "Alright guys we leave in 1 week for Ottawa so you need to all be ready" (I just chose a random place around Toronto)

This story will continue in the next book which will be called.... "working for our dreams!!"