A fair too remember(part 1)

Finns pov: we all grab our bags and get off the bus. Emily stops us before we go in "we all meet back at the entrance at 5:30 exactly, okay?!" We all groan "yes, Emily" we all say in unison "hear are the wristbands now go have fun!" Nick says as he holds out 12 wristbands. 10 for us and 2 for him and Emily. Since we all have to spend time with are duet partners we all go our separate ways. "Where too first pipes?" I ask piper "let's go on the Ferris wheel" she reply's "the Ferris wheel it is!". We make our way over and wait in the line. It's been a few minutes but the line is moving pretty fast but summer and lily are right behind us so we talk to them for a while. Then we finally get out of the line and we sit down and wait for it to start.

Pipers pov: I pull out my phone so I can take pictures "Finn smile" I tell him as I hold out my arm to take a selfie of us. Lily and summer are right behind us so we wave to each other before we start going up. The ride finally starts and it's really beautiful out today so I take lots of pictures. At some point during the ride Finn puts his arm around me so I smile at him and blush. I'm happy we can finally be alone together and not feel guilty.

Lily's pov: me and summer where taking cute selfies on the Ferris wheel. I looked up and saw Finn with his arm around piper "omg summer look!" I say excitedly "aww they are so cute!" She says "I know!". We enjoy the rest of the ride but we mostly just take pictures for our Instagrams.

Amy's pov: Henry and I went on a roller coaster first. When it goes straight down it scared me to death so I grabbed onto Henry's arm. Once the ride stops going down i decide to apologize to him. "Sorry about that" I say embarrassed "don't be" he said smiling at me I couldn't help but blush. Henry is just so sweet.

Richelles pov: me and kenzie both like the rides with big drops so we go on the ride that sends you straight up and straight down. We loved it so much so we went on it 3 times. Once we got off we decided to do something else "I'm actually having fun today" Kenzie says "me too your the best friend I could ask for Kenz!" I say. "Let's go get snow cones" I tell her "yes!!" She says as we run over to the snow cone cart.

Ozzy pov: me and Kingston have been eating food this whole time we got deep fried Oreos, Cotten candy,mini donuts and lots of pizza. "Hey Kingston what time is it?" I ask him "just after 2, why?" he says " I just don't think it would be smart for us to go on any rides for a bit so I was making sure we still had time" i say while rubbing my hand on my stomach "agreed" He says as He leans back in his chair.

Part 2 will be posted ether tomorrow or later tonight(my time) I hope you enjoyed the pinn and hamy content as well as the friendships
-chelsea💖💖💖