sister's to the rescue

It's 4am and I'm still just starting at my ceiling. All I can think about is piper, I can't tell anyone from the studio and because me and piper go to the same school I can't tell anyone from there ether. Then it hits me the perfect person to talk to is the person who I trust with everything,Brynn. I get up from my bed and walk down the hall I open her door. She's fast asleep but I need to talk to her. I shake her arm and she jumps -sorry,I need to talk-. She rubs her eyes and sits up -don't worry about it, what's going on Finn?- Brynn says still half asleep -I kissed piper in the locker room today, and I can't stop thinking about her- I tell her -okay sit down, and let me fix this-she tells me. I sit on the end of her bed -do you want to be with piper or Amy?-,without hesitation I respond with -piper-. Brynn laughs -there's your answer Finn, look it won't be easy but you need to break up with Amy-

Pipers pov: i barley slept at all last night I kept tossing and turning thinking about Finn. Since it's Saturday we don't have rehearsals tell 10. I got changed for dance and went into the kitchen I saw Riley and James sitting at the table. They said casual hi's and good morning's but I am still stuck in my head. I grab a bowl and some cereal and go to the fridge to get the milk and that's when I hear Riley -James can you give us a minute?- James nods and walks out. I pour the milk in my cereal as Riley comes up to the island and takes a seat. -So what's going on piper?- she asks -nothing.....Fine last night after rehearsals I was walking into the locker room and Finn said he needed to talk to me turns out he knew I liked him and then I just started rambling about why I liked him and then he....- I cut myself off before saying too much -WHAT DID HE DO- she says very excited -he,he..kissed me- I blurt out -oh,my,god!!!!!!-she shouts -I feel awful he cheated on my best friend with me!-. Riley tells me that if I want to be with Finn i should and that if Amy was really my best friend she would be angry of course but eventually be okay with it. The truth is I don't know what I want. Every second that goes by that I don't tell Amy I hear a thump in my ear. We had to read "the case of. The tell tale heart" I never really thought any person could actually feel that much guilt.

Sorry for the long pov's but this is just a filler part the next chapter will be much more interest *after the next one I will be coming up with most of the ideas*