When you find the one

-😂sorry for the long chapters but I'm really liking the story right now also I'm trying to pull an all-nighter so enjoy me spamming you with chapters😂-

Emily's pov: the first group back is Amy and Henry who I see are holding hands. Jeez Amy needs to slow down with the boys. Then Richelle and Kenzie come back they have a giant bag of Cotten candy each "how much did those coast you"I said judgementally "let's not talk about that" Kenzie says. Then her and Richelle start laughing like crazy. "Where is everyone else!" I shout "embo it's only 5:2o just relax" nick says. God I hate it when he calls me that but he is right.

Pipers pov: since it's getting pretty close to 5:30 me and finn decide it's time to go. We are holding hands as we make are way back to the entrance.It's so cold out here but Its not worth digging  threw my bag. "Pipes you cold?" Finn asks me "a little but my hoodie is at the bottom of my bag". Finn takes his hoodie off "here" he says with a smile on his face "thanks!" I grab the hoodie and put it on. I look at my phone "oh shoot it's 5:25 we better start running" I tell him. We start lightly jogging until we get out of the park.

Emily's pov: Kingston and ozzy are now here but ozzy runs over to a garbage can and throws up "oh my god ozzy!, what did you do all day?" I ask him "we ate garbage all day" Kingston answers. "Alright it's 3 to 5:30 and only 3/5 groups are back" I say to nick "look there's piper and Finn" he says pointing to two people running towards us "and right behind them is summer and lily". I hate when nick is right so I just ignore him.

Amy's pov: piper and Finn are so cute together. Piper has Finns hoodie on even though it's a good 5 sizes too big for her. They are much better for each other then me and finn and so are me and Henry. Finally summer and lily show up with like 4 stuffed animals each . "You girls are lucky, 1 minute to spare"Emily says "everyone back on the bus, traffic is pretty bad so it might take over an hour and a half to get to the studio" nick tells us. That's not the worst thing ever as I can sleep on the bus. It was a great day but I'm exhausted.

Summers pov: we all get back on the bus. Me ,Kenzie and Richelle  all sit in a group but I think we are all gonna fall asleep soon by the way our conversations keep fading in and out. But for a while we do have some conversations about dance and our duets.

Finns pov: me and piper talk for a bit but we are both just really tired. I grab my head phones out of my bag and put on some music. I look out the window and after a few minutes I notice one of my earbuds has been taken by piper. "really piper" I say laughing. "Yup, now be quite, I want to sleep" she says as she moves closer to me and rest her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and drift off to sleep.

Hope you are enjoying this book!I'm writing the next chapter now hope you enjoy how adorable the ships are. Hamy and kily will be the focus in the next part
-chelsea💖