Dance Dance Dance

~There will be 15 chapters total in this book but I am going to write a sequel which I have not named yet and it will be about what happens at dance mania!~

Kingston's pov: today's the day we get to choreograph our duets and perform them. Me and Ozzy already decided on a hip-hop dance too "after party". It's 3:45 now and we have to preformed them at 8 tonight. We all have to meet in studio A before we go and do our duets. Me and ozzy are stretching with Piper,Finn,Summer, Lily and Henry. "Where is everyone else we are supposed to be here at 4" Henry says.

Richelles pov: i was running late which never happens but I found Kenzie in the locker room. "Wow Richelle, you are usually here like 30 minutes early" she says "I know my mom got stuck in traffic". I grab my water and shove my bag in my locker. And then We practically sprint into studio A. Kenzie and I sit down next to the big group of people and start stretching.

Amy's pov: I over slept this morning so I'm running behind but I won't be too late if at all. When I get to into studio A I find everyone stretching "Piper can you help me with my hair" I ask "sure" she stood up and took the brush out of my hand. She pulled it into a half up half down ponytail. "All done" "thanks piper" I say "no problem,let's go stretch before Emily gets here". Me and piper walk over to the rest of A troupe and start stretching. "Okay dancers!, you all know who your partners are you have until 8 to rehears then meet back here for the performances" Emily tells us.

Finns pov: "hey Piper, wanna go get a tea while we pick a song?" I ask her "sure!". We walk down to the next steep and order iced teas. Once we get our teas we sit down at a table and have casual conversations for a while."Okay what song should we dance too?" She asks me "well what style do we want to dance", "contemporary?"she says "sure I'm always down to do something different". Piper scrolls through her music for a bit "let's dance too stay with me" she says "alright, let's try studio A first if it's full then we will try studio 1" I say". We grab our teas and start heading into the studio.

Amy's pov: me and Henry are dancing too Love lies. It's an acro hip-hip mash up. It's amazing dancing with Henry we work so well together. We hit our ending poses. After our dance Henry's runs up and gives me a hug "Amy that was amazing!" He tells me "thanks but you absolutely killed that dance!". I walk over to my bag and grab my phone I check the time to see that it's only 5:30. "Hey Henry want to go get tea or something and then we can come back and run it a few more times?" I ask Henry "you know it, let's go" he says smiling. As we grab our bags we see Finn and piper walk in "oh sorry are you guys using the studio?" Piper says "nope just finished, so your all good" Henry tells them.

Richelles pov: me and Kenzie are doing an acro dance to main attraction. Kenzie and I are great duet partners so this dance is pretty easy to choreograph. I have a good feeling we could win!. We do a lot of tumbling in this dance because we are both amazing at it. "Let's keep working on this dance, Then let's get food" Kenzie says "agreed I'm getting hungry". We run through our dance again but just as it ends summer and lily walk in "hey, can we use the studio when your done?" Summer asks "for sure just let us run the dance 1 or 2 more times then it's all yours" I tell her. After running our dance 2 more times we head down to the next steep.

Pipers pov: me and Finns duet is actually going amazing. We are just finishing up the choreography. We do a lot of lifts and partner work because we work really well together (obviously). "Want to take a 2 minute break for water?" Finn asks. But I know he really means "I need water so please say yes". "Sure I need some water anyway" I say as we walk over to the cubby's and grab our water bottles "what time is it?" I ask Finn. He grabs his phone "5 to 6". Alright so we still have like 2 hours before performances. "Want to start cleaning it up?" I ask him "yup let's make this the best duet ever".

Summers pov: I love my duet it's a really upbeat dance to "now I can fly". Me and lily dance very similar so we make great partners!.

As always thanks to everyone who reads my writing. This is the second too last part of "a tangled beginning" but I am writing a sequel because I don't want to end the story right now and it will be called ???? and that will cover what goes on at dancemania!!
-chelsea💖💖💖