telling the truth

Richelles pov: the room went quiet but I decide that I will at least try to save the conversation "never have I ever gotten into a fist fight" I say. Henry and Finn both put a finger down "really?" Lily says laughing "I fought a kid because he rated out me and my friends and snitches get stitches" Finn tells us "oh I remember that, it was when you guys snuck into the metal shop at lunch, I was over by the portables when you and your friends beat the crap out of him" piper said laughing "oh right you two go to the same school"ozzy says "ya, you'd be surprised how many fights happen per day at our high school" Finn tells the group.

Summers pov:now Finn and piper are just talking about school while Henry and Amy talk about something I can't quite hear me and lily talk about what food we want to eat Richelle and Kenzie talk about dance, ozzy and Kingston talk about what roller coasters they are gonna go on.

Finns pov: me and piper are just talking about stuff that goes on at school "remember when Bryce broke the window next to the front door" she says. I start laughing "yes that was hilarious".(yes that did happen at my school but I just changed the guys name). We spend the rest of the bus ride laughing and telling old stories. We are almost there when Kingston Henry and ozzy move right behind me and piper. "Piper can we talk to Finn alone?" Kingston asked her "ya sure"she said as she stood up and grabbed her bag. She went over and sat behind summer and lily. "What's up guys?" I asked them "we know what you did" ozzy says "look everyone has to make mistakes and from talking to Amy I think she is just mad that you cheated, not that you want to be with piper so maybe you should just actually apologize" Henry says "thanks guys and I will right now"

Amy's pov: okay so I officially have a crush on Henry which is so great (sarcasm intended). Henry and the other boys go and sit by Finn and piper but then piper leaves so I have no clue what's going on. When Finn comes and sits next to me I'm shocked "look Amy I messed up and I'm really sorry you didn't deserve to be treated that way" Finn says "thanks Finn that actually means a lot to me and Also you and piper make a cute couple" I say laughing "just like you and Henry" he says laughing with me "ya right, don't leave your girlfriend waiting too long" I say quietly so only Finn can hear. He chuckles and goes back to his spot.

Pipers pov: I move back next to Finn "so what was that about" I ask "oh the boys found out about what happened and they just told me that it would be best if I apologized to Amy so I did"he says "oh okay! What did Amy say?" I ask "she said that it meant a lot to her and that she thought we made a cute couple" Finn says laughing. I feel my cheeks go bright red and my lips curl into a smile. "Okay guys we are here" Emily tells us.

Authors notes-
Thanks to every who has been reading my story and just to clarify summer auditioned with the team instead of Heath and yes Kingston and lily are together and it will be more present in this next half of the story. Thanks for ready!!

-chelsea💖