A fair too remember (part 2)

-This part is a bit long as I didn't want to do a Third part still at the fair-

Finns pov: "wanna go on a roller coaster now?" I asked her "sure!, you can pick" piper says "alright come with me". I hold out my hand waiting to see if she would take my hand, which she does. I smile at her "oh shut up"she says laughing. I take her to a roller coaster that looks pretty fun. There's a long line so we will be here for awhile.

Lily's pov: me and summer got slushies after we went on a bunch of rides "so what is the deal with you and Kingston" summer asks me as she sips her drink "honestly I really like Kingston but it seems like we are always fighting, but when we aren't fighting we have so much fun together" I tell her "maybe you should talk to Kingston, that's what lead to me and Henry breaking up we just didn't talk to each other about our problems".summer does have a point "ya I think I will on the bus ride home, thanks summer! Why don't we go play some games" I said "I'm in, let's go spend too much money on stupid prizes" she says as we stand up and walk over to the games.

Henry's pov: I'm having a great time with Amy. The truth is I really like her and I think I want to tell her later on today. Me and Amy decide to go on the hurricane.(it pretty much just spins forwards and backwards really fast). Since it's one of the most popular rides we are gonna be stuck her for a while. "Hey Amy" i day nervously "ya Henry!" She reply's sweetly "I really like you like more then friends and I know you just went through all that stuff with Finn but if you like me back I will wait as long as your need" I tell her "wait really!!, Henry I like you two but I do think I need just a little more time before I can be in a official relationship again"Amy says " of course take all the time you need Amy" she smiles at me and blushes a little.

Kingstons pov: me and ozzy feel sick like really really sick "dude I feel like I ate death" I said while struggling To breath "same let's go get some waters to try and help our stomachs" ozzy says "okay let's go". You would think we had broken our spines by the painful sounds that came out of our mouths as we stood up and walked to get waters.

Pipers pov: me and finn our still holding hands when we get to the front of the line. Finn gets really excited because we get to sit in the front of the car. When the ride starts I instantly regret letting Finn pick the ride. on one of the big drops I cling onto his arm for dear life "I hate you you know that!" I say jokingly. Finn just laughs at me. When the ride ends I'm so dizzy i can barley walk. "Want a piggyback ride?" He asks me "please" I say with a laugh. I jump onto Finns back and we decided to go get food "want to go get tacos?" He asked me "always!".

Kenzie's pov: "Richelle we have been on every ride now what do we do" Richelle takes a second to think "Let's get food!" She says "I'm so down!" I tell her as we walk towards all of the food stalls. She gets a milkshake and a hotdog and I get a pop and pizza. We sit at a picnic table "okay can we take a second to talk about all the drama going on with couples at the studio" Richelle says "yes! Between piper and Finn, Henry and Amy AND Kingston and lily there is too much love going on" I say "yes like can anyone but us just focus on dance full time". We eat our food then make plans to go back on our favourite rides.

Amy's pov: me and Henry are having a great time. I'm so relieved Henry likes me once I can get over all my relationship drama I can't wait to date him. We already ate a little while ago so we go play some games. Henry wins me a stuffed dog "Thank you" I say flirtatiously "don't mention it beautiful". "Hey, what time is it?" I ask him "just after 5:15 we should probably get back to the entrance now so Emily doesn't kill us before dancemania" he says "ya your right!". Henry grabs my hand and we start walking towards the entrance.