Chapter 9: The Surprise Approach

"Action!" As Director Tee shouted, Mew climbed on top of Gulf, who was lying on a bed, staring at him with his innocent looking face evoking a sense of delicateness. Mew noticed how tender and fragile Gulf looked underneath him. 

While he hovered above the boy’s body, Gulf's bright eyes widened and his soft palms fidgeted against his sturdy chest; shooting an indecisive look as if he wanted to escape the elder man’s embrace but at the same time, discover the pleasure that could come with the touch. It was the puzzling eyes that Gulf carried which made Mew wished he could simply cuddle and protect the boy.

Mew inched his face closer to the boy’s lips for a kiss when suddenly the bright-eyed boy cried out, "No kissing" and it made him smirk as he adored the boy’s confusing eyes that was sparkling with terror and excitement simultaneously.

"I'm not sleeping with someone who won't kiss me" replied Mew making the bright-eyed boy cuss out in annoyance.

Then, with no warning, Gulf wrapped his arms warmly around Mew’s neck, pulled him closer and smashed his lips against his. "Happy now? " the boy asked setting his lips free as if he felt distasteful but the truth could no longer be hidden. The younger man was curious and he was enjoying it as much as Mew was.

"Not yet". Mew disagreed pressing his lips back onto the boy's soft reddish lips, allowing his head to relax on the pillow. 

He not only wanted to kiss the boy, but wanted to prove the leadership between them, therefore, sucking the lips of the boy, he removed those soft hands wrapped around his neck and vehemently pinned it on the pillow making the younger man gasped aloud.

An accidental moan escaped from the boy as he gently trailed his kisses down his soft neck opening his white shirt slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and the third finger, then slowly roamed his fingers along Gulf's chest. When the shirt finally opened, he studied his exposed body and then sucked his nipples as Gulf whose eyes were now closed tightly began to moan loudly at every kiss running his fingers through Mew's hair in excitement.

The entire room erupted with gasps for air and moans of pleasure until the voice of the director Tee said, "Cut".

Seconds after Director Tee’s ‘Cut’ was heard, Mew instantly drifted away from Gulf and glanced to the crew asking, " Was it okay? ". Director Tee gave a thumbs up and nodded saying "Good work."

Smiling in satisfaction, Mew walked out of the room not taking a minute to glance back at the younger man with whom he just seductively made out. Mew knew for himself that he was being unreasonably harsh with the younger man but there were too many familiar emotions that ran through his head which terrified him.

He was hurt and disappointed when Gulf pushed him away as if he committed a crime. The look of disgust in Gulf’s face was horrific and it made Mew wonder whether he was that filthy that made people flinch by his affection. All this time, he had been gentle, kind and had only good intentions for his younger companion and therefore, Gulf’s reaction was unexpected and it astounded him while robbing off the security he once had.

The manner in which Gulf reacted dug up the memories that had haunted him for so long; those fateful days when his father outright rejected him; those days he sincerely gave his heart to someone just to end up jeopardizing his career. He did not find the strength to go through all of it again; therefore, he decided, it was best to maintain his distance with Gulf.

It was not Gulf alone who noticed Mew’s intentional cold shoulder to him but it became vividly evident to the rest of the crew. The set appeared cumbersome although no one bothered to comment on it as the work still progressed. But Gulf became restless and it bothered him heavily.