~One~

At Alfea with the Winx

"You must learn how to use your powers and know what they do if you want to succeed" Flora said to the class the Winx we're teaching. 

"You need to also be in control and know your magic, magic has long ways, you must get in touch with that magic" Tecna said. 

A girl raised her hand. "Yes?" Bloom asked. "What would happen if we didn't 'know' our magic, what would happen?" She asked. 

"You won't be in touch with all of your power, and it makes a difference with knowing it so you are stronger" Aisha said. 

The bell rang and all of the girls went out to eat. The Winx stayed in the room going over some lessons together. Just then a dark purple dust filled the room.

"Girls, what is this?" Stella asked as the dark dust started filling the room. "I don't know" Tecna gasped. 

"Water Barrier!" Aisha formed a barrier. "We don't know what this is but I feel dark magic here" Aisha said. 

"Your barrier isn't working, Aisha" Musa said as the dust started coming into the barrier. "That's not possible, my water barriers are strong" Aisha said. "Well, look!" 

Just then the dust got more darker and Aisha's water barrier started breaking and it busted open throwing water everywhere and the dust hit all 6 fairies. 

"Girls.." Flora called out then all 6 passed out. 

Flora's P.O.V.  

I woke to see the others also waking up. All of us were laying on the ground of the classroom. "What happened?" Bloom groaned as she slowly woke up. "What even happened?" Tecna asked. 

"I don't know, none of us know" I said and helped Bloom up. "Wait, girls the magical course at lunch, we have to show the fairies how we use magic to show them!" Stella panicked. "Lets go then!" Aisha rushed and the Winx and I ran out to the courtyard. 

"Finally what took you so long?" Miss. G asked us. "Um.. can we talk later Miss. Faragonda?" Bloom asked. "Of course dear, go ahead the girls have been waiting" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"Ready Winx?" I asked. "Yep" We all said. 

"Winx Sirenix!" We transformed with a flash of light and disappered and we were in fairy form, but something was off. 

I looked at Bloom's Sirenix outfit, it was the same outfit but my Sirenix outfit colors. I looked at my outfit the same style but Bloom's coloring. 

I looked over at the others. Aisha had her same outfit with Musa's colors, Musa had Aisha's colors and same with Tecna and Stella. 

All the girls gasped. "Winx" Bloom said. "What happened?" Miss. Faragonda asked. "Well, we were going over lessons after the girls left and then this dark dust filled the room and we passed out" Stella said.

"Since when do you have detail talking like Tecna?" Musa asked. "Winx, lets go talk in my office, Miss. G please tell the girls that there won't be a show" 

The Winx and I un-transformed. 

We all were in Miss. Faragonda' s office. "Do you think our powers got swapped?" Aisha asked. "Well, our Sirenix outfit colors switched but... I don't know" I said. 

"Bloom, use your special Sirenix spell" Miss. Faragonda said to Bloom. 

"Fire of Sirenix" Bloom called for her spell to form into her hand but nothing happened. "What--I mastered this spell?!" Bloom gasped. 

"Flora, try Bloom's spell" 

"What? I don't have fire magic though!" I asked shocked. "It's the only way to know" Miss. Faragonda said. 

I held my hand out and said "Fire of Sirenix" We all watched as a small little flare formed in my right hand. 

"What in the dragon?" Tecna gasped. "All of you have somehow swapped powers, Aisha and Musa, Tecna and Stella, and Flora and Bloom" 

"Miss. Faragonda, I'm sorry but I don't know Musa's magic, and plus I don't know anything with music magic" Aisha said freaked out. 

"Hasn't there been any power swap in Magical History?" Tecna asked. "I never heard of this or seen this before, Winx, I'll contact Miss. Griffin and see what she might know" 

"Girls, you need to relax for now" Miss. G said. "What if one of our planets are attacked? I'm the Guardian fairy of my planet not Tecna, sorry Tecna" Stella said. "It's okay, Stella, I feel the same way" 

"Winx, nothing bad will happen--" 

"Can you say that everything will be perfect?" I asked. "Flora?" The Winx gasped at me. I have never gotten a temper before and never with Miss. Faragonda. 

"Flora, don't get sad that you got a temper with me, that's Bloom's fire speaking for you, I'd know that anywhere" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"Go to your room and relax, okay?" 

"Lets go girls" Bloom said. "Winx, try not to use magic you have different powers for now" 

The Winx and I left Miss. Faragonda's office and walked to our room. 

"Miss. G, call Saladin and ask if the specialists can come over to calm down the Winx" 

"Yes, Miss. Faragonda" 

----

Hey guys! So I've been writers block on With out me then I got this idea for a story and I'll contiune this story if you guys like it so far and I will update Without me when my writers block is fixed lol 

Love yall!!!