~Eleven~

Rosalinda was back in her safe place watching her shadow fight and laughed as the shadow flew off with Stella's special spell. 

"I'll soon have the power of--" Rosalinda was saying until she saw the Zenith gem glow and disappear. 

"NO" She yelled. "No! I was so close!" She yelled and blasted a wall to pieces. "Those stupid Winx! I've had it with them!" She yelled the groaned. She formed a white bottle and smirked. 

"Maybe..." She said and went back to her crystal ball. "Show me someone who hates the Winx more than anything" She asked and an image of a long blonde picking out dresses appeared. 

"Crystal Ball teleport me!" 

---

"What a perfect dress...right?" Asked a maid to the long blonde girl. "No! This is so ugly! I want the best of the best, leave!" 

"Yes, Princess Diaspro" The maid bowed and left. 

Diaspro went to her tall mirror. "Why can't anyone get my style?" She groaned and then her mirror started to glow. 

She backed up as a person stepped through. "Who are you?!" She yelled. "Someone that can help you, Princess Diaspro" Rosalinda said. 

"How?" 

"You hate the Winx, I want your help on getting rid of them" 

"Yeah and what do I get?" Diaspro asked. Rosalinda waved her hand and Diaspro's dress turned into a long red, orange dress with glitters on it, with one strap that was a black and her hair was in a high ponytail. 

"Now this is my style!" Diaspro smiled. "I'll give you more than just a simple dress" 

"What can beat this beauty?" She asked. "This" Rosalinda handed her a white bottle. "This can steal anyone's magic" 

"That's fine...I guess" 

"But, you need to get rid of Aisha" 

"Why her? I want Bloom!" 

"She's the guardian of the Melody of the gem I need" 

"That's Musa actually" Diaspro corrected her. "But, my powers are no match theirs!" 

"Not anymore" Rosalinda formed a black box and opened it and a dark aura went around Diaspro. 

"I now give you; Dis-Enchantix" 

"The power, I feel so much stronger! I'll do it"

"Good, good" Rosalinda smirked. "I'm going to get my revenge on all of them" Diaspro laughed. 

---

At Alfea 

No P.O.V.

"So, we only have the Melody gem left to get" 

"Yes, then we can stop, Rosalinda" Tecna said. "Lets hope and soon" Flora said. 

Diaspro formed right at the gate of Alfea. She turned herself into a disguise. 

She had dark blonde hair, green eyes, and a white, blue dress. 

She walked up to the gate and walked into the courtyard. She looked around and saw the Winx sitting talking. 

She walked up to them. 

"Yeah" Flora laughed. 

"Hi" 

"Oh, hello" Stella said. "I'm Tina, I'm new here and wait...your the Winx!" Tina (Diaspro) said happily. 

"Yeah, we are" Musa said. "Anyways, Aisha! Omg, your my idol, can I get an autograph?" Tina (Diaspro) asked. 

"Sure?" 

Aisha formed a piece of paper and signed it. "Thanks so much!" 

"Anyways, bye" Tina (Diaspro) said and left. 

She went to hid and smirked as she turned the paper with Aisha's name to ash. "Diaspro Dis-Enchantix!" 

Diaspro turned herself invisible. She flew over to Aisha and formed the white bottle. 

She opened it and Aisha's magic started to pour into it. 

"Girls" Flora said. "What?" Bloom asked. "I feel a negative energy near us" 

"Where?" Aisha stood. "Next to Aisha?" Flora said. 

"X-ray vision!" Stella said and saw Diaspro. 

"Tecno Bolt!" Tecna hit Diaspro down and the bottle fell and shattered. 

Diaspro stood and turned visible. 

"Diaspro?!" The Winx gasped. 

"No!" 

"Winx Sirenix!" 

"Ugh, Dark Gems!" 

"Barrier of Fire!" Flora made a shield. 

"Morphix Cage!" Musa trapped her in a wave cage. 

Diaspro glowed and destroyed the bubble. 

"Time to get rid of you stupid brats...FOREVER!" 

"No! You won't" 

Aisha flew up. "Told your ears, Diaspro" Aisha smirked. "Voice of Sirenix!" Aisha said and a melody started playing making Diaspro groan in pain. 

Diaspro disappered because of her spell. 

"Good job, the chicken left" Stella joked. Aisha was about to say something when the Melody Gem appeared.