~Six~

Tecna's P.O.V.

The Winx and I were in Miss. Faragonda's office with Daphne and Rita. "Winx, I've figured out to defeat her and to bring Rose back" Daphne said. "And it's nice to meet you, Rita" Daphne smiled. 

"How?" I asked. "You must all activate the Gem's to make your powers stronger and use it to heal her and set her free" 

"But Daphne she had Melody's and Andros's Gem" 

"You need to protect the others, Zenith and Domino, we have Solaria's save and sound here" Miss. F said. The Gem of Solaria was in a box that only the Winx and Miss. Faragonda could open. 

"We'll head to Zenith and find it and bring it back" Musa said. "I should go with you, I can find the gem since my pixie magic is gems" 

"Sure, you just need to be careful" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"Lets go, we need proper outfits for the cold weather there" Stella said. 

We all got in warm clothes and teleported to Zenith. 

"It's seems untouched" Bloom said. "I hope so" I said. "Rita, can you find it?" Aisha asked. Rita pulled out a small wand and waved it around. 

"This way" Rita lead the Winx to a jewelry shop. "You sure it's here?" Flora asked. "Yes" 

"Lets go in" 

We went inside to see loads of pretty gems and jewels. "Hello- Oh Winx what a pleasure, how can I help?" The shop keeper asked us. 

"Sir, we're looking for the Gem of Zenith" I said. "Gem of Zenith? Never heard of that gem" 

"It holds all Zenith's fairy magic inside, someone dark want's it we're here to get it and protect it" Stella said. 

"Hmm, here are all my rare gems" He showed us a couple of simple gems. 

"Nothing stands out" Bloom sighed. "Tecna that one" Rita pointed to a small green gem. I picked it up and it glowed and turned into a purple, green triangle. 

"It was disguised!" Aisha said. 

"Thank you, sir, now we need to head back to Alfea" Flora said. "Good luck!" The man said. 

No P.O.V.

"Your nightmares now come true" Said a soft cruel voice and hit each of the Winx. They 6 all glowed a dark purple. 

"What's happening..." Musa asked before the Winx fell to the ground, passed out.

"Oh no!" Rita gasped. She went to Tecna's hand and took the gem and hid herself behind a lamp post. 

She walked into the gem store. 

"How can I--" 

"Tell me who's the Guardian of Zenith and where is the Gem of Zenith?" Rosalinda asked harshly. 

"I'm not saying anything" 

"For now you won't but, Dark Control" She blew a wave and his eyes turned a light green color. 

"Where's the Gem?" 

"The Winx took it, my mistress" 

"Ugh! Who is the Guardian of Zenith?" She asked. "Tecna" 

"Are those Winx all the Guardians of the 6 planets I need?" 

"Yes, mistress" 

She chuckled, "Perfect" 

Rita watched her old mistress go into the store. She flew over to really fast. "Winx, please awake" 

"Gem of Zenith, I Rita the Pixie of Gems ask you to awake the Guardian of Zenith to protect her friends, and her planet" Rita said softly. 

The small Triangle glowed and the Tecna glowed the same color. Tecna groaned as her eyes opened. 

"Tecna, it worked" 

"What.."

"Rose is here, she's in the store" Rita whispered. Tecna stood and Rita handed her the gem. 

The door slammed open and slammed shut. "How are you awake?!" Rose yelled. "Tecna Sirenix!" Tecna transformed. 

"Dark Blast!" 

"Sun Disc!" Tecna called and formed a shield. "Dark monster arise!" 

"Hand the Zenith gem over, or..." 

"Never!" Tecna hissed. "Get Musa and Aisha, NOW" She told her monsters. 

"Shinning Punch!" Tecna blasted Rose down. "Dark Ropes" She placed her hand on the ground and dark ropes wrapped around Tecna. 

"NO!" Tecna yelled. 

Tecna glowed a bright yellow and the monster growled and roared as the light blinded them. Rose covered her eyes from the light. 

"Ethereal Light!" Tecna called out and destroyed the ropes and rose up still glowing. 

"Light of Sirenix!" She called out and a wave of wave destroyed the monsters and threw Rose down. 

"No, you won't do this to me again" Rose shouted. "Ray of pure light" Tecna waved her hand and sprayed the Winx with the spell. 

"What.. happened?" Flora asked as the 5 woke up. 

"Dark Multiple!" Rose made so many more of her. "Oh no" 

The real Rose noticed Tecna's left hand was closed. 

She blasted her hand and the gem flew out. 

Tecna gasped. "No!" 

Rose vanished in dark purple smoke and appeared next to the Zenith gem, picked it up. "I'll be back for you Guardian's" She waved.