~Eight~

Bloom's P.O.V.

"We have the Gem of Lyphiea Miss. Faragonda" Flora showed a flower shaped gem. "Good Winx and I heard of what Krystal did"

"But how did she swap our powers?" Aisha asked. "No idea, but she did do it because she wanted us to fail at saving the universe" Tecna said. 

"She might have worked with Rosalinda, maybe?" I asked. "Winx, you need to head to Domino and get the Domino gem but you can have a breather before heading" Miss. Faragonda told us. 

"Thanks Miss. Faragonda" Musa smiled. 

The Winx and I were sitting in the courtyard. "Heila didn't give her that necklace Flo, she was saying that to make you upset" I told her. I could she was questioning if Krystal was telling the truth. 

Flora was about to speak when Krystal walked up. "Krystal?" Aisha asked. She rolled her eyes. "My mother forced me here to talk to Miss. Faragonda and you" Krystal crossed her arms groaning. 

"Good to see you came, Princess Krystal" Miss. G said walking out with Miss. Faragonda. 

"I had no choice, my mother would have to my crown away" She huffed. "Lets all head to my office" Miss. Faragonda said and the Winx, Krystal, Miss. G, and I went on. 

"Princess Krystal, you swapped the Winx powers, why?" Miss. Faragonda asked. Krystal rolled her eyes. "I am the Princess of Lyphiea and I deserve to be the Guardian fairy, and date a cute boy from Lyphiea, and everyone love me every single time I enter a room, and to be powerful, and so she couldn't save the universe" 

"Krystal, I'm confused, you used to be so kind and nice" Musa said. "I faked it okay?! Because Heila only liked me when I was nice, and that's why" 

"Krystal, we have never in history heard of a power swap umong fairires, how did you do it?" Miss. Faragonda asked. 

"I found a book and saw the spell, it was in the Palace's secret libaray" 

"Krystal, what did it look like?" Tecna asked. "Dark purple, dark gold lines wrapped around it" 

Stella lifted her hand making an image of it. "This?" 

"Yes, okay" 

"Krystal, that book was created by a good fairy tuened evil" I said looking in shock. "I know who it was, Politea" Krystal said. 

"Yes, her sister Rosalinda or Rose is the threat the Winx are facing" Miss. G said. "I... I.... saw on the news how bad she is and when I saw the Winx fighting knowing that I might be the reason they failed I could have lost Heila, my friend, I tried believe me to find a reverse or something spell.. Winx" Krystal looked at us. "I'm so sorry" 

"It's okay, Krystal, we forgive you and it was a right thing to do to come here" Flora said. "You do deserve to be the Guardian Flora and it's Princess" 

"What?" Stella asked. "Mother" Krystal called and the Queen appeared. "Daughter, I'm proud and you did what you think is right, are you sure you want to had over your crown to Flora?" The Queen asked. 

"Yes, she truely deserves it" Krystal smiled. "Well then, Flora do you wish to take Krystal's place as the Princess?" 

"I'd be honored to be the Princess" Flora smiled. "Even though you are the fairy of nature, you have a flame" The Queen said. 

Just then a flash of light came and formed a lightish red gem. "That's the Gem of Domino" Miss. G said. 

"But... how? I thought we had to go to Domino?" Aisha asked. "That's what we thought" Miss. Faragonda gasped. 

"You all are Guardian fairiries, you protect your planets, you all hold the Gem somewhere in your magic, Bloom's magic; the Dragon Flame, or Flora's magic right now was emotions that's how" 

"Wait, so we can get back Andros, Zenith, and Melody's Gem?" Tecna asked. "Yes, you'd have to try and find out how to bring it to you though" Miss. Faragonda said.