~Seven~

Flora's P.O.V.

"She has the Melody, Andros, and Zenith gems, we have Solaria's gem but Domino and Lyphiea's gem is still out there, Winx you must go and find them and bring them here for saftey" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"We'll head to Lyphiea first, ready?" Bloom asked us. "Yup" 

Bloom waved her hand and made a green portal.

The Winx and I appeared in my home planet. "Now we need to find it" Stella sighed. "I feel it's this way" Rita said and pointed to the Palace. 

"The Palace?" I asked. 

We walked to the Palace and then guards let us in and we saw the Queen and Princess Krystal. "My Queen" I bowed. 

"Dear Flora, why must you need me?" The Queen asked. "My Queen, the Winx and I are looking for the Gem of Lyphiea" I said. 

"The Gem of Lyphiea?" Krystal asked confused. "Yes, it holds all the fairy magic in Lyphiea, a dark Sirenix fairy, Rosalinda, is trying to take it's magic, she already has Melody, Andros, and Zenith's gem" 

"Hmm, I never heard of this jewel before" Krystal said. "We can't help, sorry" Krystal said. I raised a brow ay her. Krystal seemed annoyed. 

"Flora, my dear" The Queen said walking down towards the Winx and I. "I'm sorry, I never seen nor heard of this gem" 

"Nobody has never heard of this before, but it's here, I feel it" Rita said. "Who are you?" Krystal asked. 

"Rita, pixie of gems, Princess Krystal. 

I looked over at Krystal as she sat looking at her nails. Then I saw her necklace, a dim glowing pink flower with a green chain. 

"Rita" I called her. "Is that the gem?" I pointed at Krystal's necklace. 

"Yes, yes!" 

"Krystal, your necklace, that's the gem" I told her. "How is my necklace a gift from your boyfriend; Heila" She smiled. 

"What?" Aisha asked. "Oh, I'm sorry he must have forgot you, Flora, the Winx and you have been gone a lot and you don't have time for him, he showed me this necklace and gave it to me" She played with it.

I couldn't speak. 

"I'm so sorry, Flora, Heila did say it was for you but he gave it to me" She said 'sadly'. 

"No, that's not ture" I said. "Is it?" 

"We need that necklace" Bloom said. "Sorry, I love it to much" She sighed. 

"Krystal, you and me battle if I win I get it and if you win you can keep it, deal?" I asked. She chuckled. "Deal" 

The Winx, Queen, Krystal, and I walked into a huge room, a pratice froom fo magic. 

"Krystal Charmix!" 

"Flora Sirenix!"  

"How is Flora going to fight me with different magic?" She whispered right after I transformed. 

"No" I heard the Winx gasp. I gasped at her. "Krystal--did you swap our magic?" I asked. "What?" She asked. 

"How did you know I have different magic?" I asked. "Wrapping Vines!" Krystal made vines grow around me. 

The vines trapped me not letting me go. "Spreading Fire!" I glowed a red and the vines burned off. 

"Dragon Punch!" I hit Krystal to the wall hut she put a sheild behind her. "Dragon Fire!" I formed the great dragon and raised my hand to Krystal. 

"Fire Arrow!" It hit Krystal to the floor. 

"My daughter, you have lost, keep your deal" The Queen said. 

She ripped the necklace off and threw it at me. I caught it in time. "I hate you,Flora, why did you become the Guardian, I'M THE PRINCESS! WHY DOES HEILA LOVE YOU NOT ME?! He knew me longer! The reason I've been so nice to you is because I knew Heila won't want to be my 'friend' if I was rude to you! That's why I swapped your powers! So you couldn't save the wolrd!" 

Everyone in the room gasped. 

"Why Krystal?" Tecna asked. She stormed off back into the Palace.