~Nine~

"So... that cute little former Princess swapped their powers, how cute, she used my sister's book, and little did she know once she used that spell she set me free, oh that poor pixie" Rosalinda said sadly at the end. 

She waved her hand forming a shadow monster. "Go to Alfea and get the other Gems, NOW! I will have all the fairy magic! I'll have all the power and everyone will bow to me!" Rosalina laughed evilly. 

Rosalinda's safe place was a forest but she turned it into a dark forest under her control. The shadow flew away to Alfea. 

I shadow growled and flew off. 

It reached Alfea looking from the shadows of the trees. 

It took growled and flew towards Alfea fast. Fairies gasped and screamed as they the shadow flying to them. 

"Hey!" Yelled a voice belonging to Aisha. The shadow growled loudly. "Aisha Sirenix!" She transformed into her outfit but Musa's colors. 

"Music Kick!" She lifted her leg and swung it and a spell flew out but the shadow flew over. 

"Wanna play hard huh?" 

"Wall of Sound!" Aisha formed a barrier around the shadow. Aisha saw the other Winx run out. 

The shadow screeched, making Aisha's ears start to hurt. The pain started getting to Aisha that she dropped the barrier. 

"Winx Sirenix!" The other five transformed. 

"Morphix Punch!" Musa raised his fist and blasted it towards the shadow. It hit the shadow but did, nothing. 

"Enough with this!" Musa yelled and flew up. "I've had it, now's enough!" Musa yelled and started glowing a purple color mixed with blue. 

She closed her eyes and opened them with annoyance and power. 

"Tide of Sirenix!" Musa raised her hand right towards the shadow and blasted it to the ground. 

"Naiad's Attack!" Musa then destroyed the shadow. "That was amazing, you used my well 'your' spell Sirenix spell" Aisha smiled and hugged Musa. 

"Well, I couldn't stop myself, it's like the spell called me just when you told us that you could feel a drop of fall anywhere" Musa smiled. 

"That's really cool" Stella smiled just then a flash shot right in front of Musa and a gem shaped of water appeared. 

"What--how?" Musa gasped taking it into her hand. "Just like what happened with Flora, the emotions" Bloom said. 

With Rosalinda 

Rosalinda sat on her black vined throne with the Melody, Zenith, and Andros gem laid inside a box. 

"I will get the powers from you rocks" She said then a flash formed from the Andros gem. 

Rosalinda covered her eyes and looked back and saw it was gone. 

"No! Those fairies are stronger than I thought..." Rosalinda groaned.