~Five~

"Who was she?" Bloom asked. "She's a Sirenix fairy, but clearly evil" Stella said. "Winx, there were many Sirenix fairies and when the Curse of Sirenix was placed some got cursed. 

"I broke that by my wish though, right?" Bloom asked. "I don't know why--" Miss. Faragonda was saying until Daphne busted in. 

"Daphne?" 

"That Sirenix fairy is, Rosalinda or Rose, Politea's older sister" 

"That's impossible" Miss. G said. "It is I'd remember that face anywhere, it's her" 

"Um, care to explain?" Musa asked. "Rosalinda is Politea's older sister, but Rosalinda was never really nice to anyone, she was self-absorbed and when the Sirenix curse happened, she was cursed and a darkness took over her, Rosalinda is trapped in her own nightmare reliving all her nightmares" 

"So, this curse on her is a punishment?" Flora asked. "You could say that but that darkness that took over has only one goal; get all fairy power, those Gems" 

"How do we save her?" Tecna asked. "I don't know, if Bloom's wish didn't work on her, I don't know what will" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"But, Aisha you used the Voice of Sirenix that's very good" 

"If we can get Melody's Gem back she can unlock it's powers" Musa said. 

"Winx" Miss. Griffin said as she looked up. "Rosalinda's monsters are attacking Solaria" 

"What, no!" Stella gasped. "Knowing my dad, he won't take this serious" Stella gasped. "Winx, be careful" Daphne said. 

"Winx Sirenix!" 

The Winx teleported to Solaria. 

"Lava Jab!" Flora threw the spell at the monsters. The monster growled. "Tecna, Stella, Flora go to the Palace, we'll stop them" Bloom said. 

"Lets go!" Stella flew up to the Palace with Flora and Tecna.

They flew into the Palace and saw King Radius tied up. "Daddy!" Stella gasped. "Wait, look" Flora pointed as Rosalinda entered. 

"Where is it?" She hissed. "I don't know! Leave now" King Radius growled. "Not until I get that Gem!" 

"I can't sit here and do nothing" Stella sighed. "Genesis Blow!" Stella blasted Rosalinda to a wall. 

"Ugh! You brats!" 

Stella, Tecna, and Flora flew down. "Stella!" King Radius smiled. "I've had it with you rats!" 

"Rosalinda! We know it's you" Tecna said. "Rosalinda? She's gone brats"

Stella ran over to her father. "Digital Strike" Stella took the ropes off. "Stella, darling, your Sirenix powers" 

"Dad, we'll talk later just go!" 

"Dark Embrace!" Rosalinda made the throne room into darkness. "I can't see" Flora said. "Us too" 

"Tecna, light it up!" Stella shouted. "Diamond of Light!" Tecna formed a spell but it wasn't bright enough. 

"Light of Sirenix!" Tecna yelled and a ray of light busted out of Tecna getting rid of the darkness and sending Rosalinda back to a wall. 

With Bloom, Aisha, and Musa

"Nature Kick!" Bloom kicked a monster back. "Percussive Hit!" Aisha blasted three monsters back. "Neptune's Sting!" Musa blasted monsters also. 

"There's too many!" Bloom gasped. "Look out!" Aisha gasped as monster jumped up but then a wave of light destroyed them. 

"Lets go!" 

With Stella, Tecna, and Flora. 

"Good job, Tecna!" Stella smiled. "Mistress, the Solaria Gem" 

"No! Pixie your good not evil, don't do it!" Flora said. The pixie held a Gem shaped as a star. 

"Light Diamond!" Tecna put the pixie in light. "Your a pixie! Don't help evil!" Tecna told her. The pixie gasped and flew to the Winx. 

"Here" She placed the Solaria's Gem in Stella's hand. 

"No! Get back here, Rita!" 

"No, your not my bonded fairy anymore, the Winx saved me from you" 

"I'll be back" Rosalinda hissed and disappered. "Rita, is it?" Bloom asked as she, Aisha, and Musa flew in. "I'm the pixie of Gems, I'm sorry" 

"It was darkness" 

"Stella" King Radius called. "Why is Tecna wearing your Sirenix colors?" 

"Our powers out swapped, we're going fine don't worry, your save now" 

"Winx, we better get this to a save place" Stella said. 

"Come on, Rita, bye daddy!"