~Three~

"Winx, I've talked to Miss. Griffin and she has no idea what this is or why" Miss. Faragonda said sadly. 

"We need our normal powers back, I can't learn Technology magic, sorry Tecna" Stella said. "It's okay, I don't even know where to start with light magic" 

"Bloom, you should talk to Daphne, she might know something, maybe Sirenix is cursed again" 

"Alright, lets go talk to Daphne" 

"Winx, this new villain is strong as you say, you will need to learn your new powers and soon" Miss. G said. 

"We know" The Winx said together. 

The Winx walked up to the lake. Daphne was now human again and she was now was just visiting the place where she was kept for so many years, she was remembering the good times when she met Bloom in person. 

"Daphne!" Bloom smiled at her sister. "Bloom, Winx it's good to see you, I'm just remembering the good times here" 

"We have a question for you" Musa said. "Okay, go ahead" 

"Our Sirenix powers have swapped, Bloom and Flora, Tecna and Stella, Musa and I" Aisha said. Daphne was puzzled. 

"It's not a Sirenix curse, I can tell you that" 

"What do you remember since then?"  

"We were going over lessons and then this black dust filled the room" Stella said. "Hmm, have any of you been able to use your 'new' powers?" Daphne asked. 

"Yeah, I managed to make a Morphix Rope" Musa said. 

"I almost made a Harmonic Shield" Aisha said. 

"I tried to talking to the trees, didn't work" 

Daphne thought long and hard. "What did the woman do, did he say anything about your powers like their different?" 

"No, just our colors on our Sirenix outfits" Tecna said. "I think I know how to bring back your natural powers" 

"How?" The Winx asked all together. "On each of your planets there is a Gem that holds the power of all the fairies in the planet" Daphne started. 

"Wait, that woman took the Melody Gem, she tried taking it's magic, it didn't work" Musa gasped. "Yes, because it needs the Guardian of the planet to unlock it so she can take in the magic" 

"So why do these come into play?" Flora asked. "Well, if you use your special spell of Sirenix the Gem will make your powers stronger and you'll be able to defeat her" 

"Daphne, we're like freshman again with this magic, we'll never reach the special Sirenix spell" Bloom sighed. 

"You need to train, I know it's bad but you need to, this woman will soon have all of the Gems and then she'll start looking for the Guardians, you" Daphne said. 

"Well, she won't get all the Gems, we're the Winx, even with powers swapped we'll still win!" Bloom said. 

"You girls with me?" Bloom asked.

 "Yep! Winx Club!"