~Thirteen~

"Nature Punch!" Bloom yelled making a fist as it glowed green and hit it at her. 

Rosalinda chuckled as she grabbed it. "You never learn" She smirked and turn the spell into a dark black and purple. 

She threw it down on the ground and the area of where it hit destroyed the grass, killing the tree next to it. 

"You'll so regret coming here!" Flora yelled. Rosalinda laughed. 

"Morphix Power!" Musa threw an attack at her. Rosalinda flew over it and chuckled. "Look at how you use that Gem, so sad" 

Musa smirked as her attack swung back to it's target; Rosalinda. The attack hit Rosalinda down. "What?!" 

"Shadows! Go attack Magix, attack everything! Destroy Alfea!" She yelled and more shadows formed that flew off to Magix and the rest started to blast holes in the walls. 

"How are we going to help, Magix?" Stella asked. "You can't save Alfea and Magix at once, pick one, haha!" 

"Checkmate, Winx!" 

"No! We will never let you destroy Magix, Alfea, or anything, ever again!" Bloom yelled. 

"We're stronger than ever! We learned more than ever with different powers!" Aisha yelled.

Rosalinda gasped as the Lyphiea, and Melody Gem appeared. The Lyphiea Gem floated to Bloom and the Melody Gem flew to Aisha. 

"Flower of Sirenix!" Bloom said and the Gem formed into a bracelet. 

"Voice of Sirenix!" Aisha said and it formed a bracelet to. "No! I will not let you beat me!" 

She blasted a beam of shadow attacks at them. "Shinning Disk!" Tecna formed a barrier of light. "Light and darkness sometimes don't mix...!" Tecna yelled and hit Rosalinda back. The Solaria Gem popped up in front of Tecna. 

"Ha, Light of Sirenix!" The Solaria Gem glowed and turned in a bracelet. 

"Ugh, I won't let you win" Rosalinda yelled. 

"So sure, Dragon Fire!" Flora formed the Dragon Flame behind her and it flew over and hit Rosalinda down to the gate. 

She sat up and gasped as Flora got the Domino Gem. 

"Morphix Rope!" Musa wrapped her in the ropes she she couldn't get out. "Dark Shadow Magic of Sirenix!" She yelled glowing a black, purple aura. 

Just then all six bracelets on each of the Winx glowed a white color and they were blinded then as they opened their eyes, their Sirenix colors were back to normal. 

They got back their true magic. Rosalinda flew up ready to destroy them. 

"Dragon of the Winx!" The Winx yelled together and a golden dragon formed and went around Rosalinda as she yelled and all of her shadows were gone and her dark Sirenix turned from dark purple and black to a white and gold. 

Rosalinda slowly fell to her knees. 

The golden dragon turned to fairy dust in the wind. 

The six flew down to her. Rosalinda looked up. "What?" She asked confused. "Rosalinda, your free" 

"Wait...you mean...you got rid of the darkness?" She asked them. "Yep! And got back my light magic!" Stella squealed. 

"Thank you so much...um.."

"We're the Winx" Aisha said. "Thank you so much, Winx" 

------

Hello again, I was bored so I decided to update and give you the last chapter of Power Swap, I really hope you liked this book!!