~Ten~

Outside in Alfea's courtyard the Winx sat down with their boyfriends. 

Stellas P.O.V.

"I'm so proud of you" Brandon told me. "Thanks, Brandon" I smiled. "You Winx are doing great" Heila said. 

"We're helping each other out, I was never really a fan of tecnology magic, no offense Tecna" I said. 

"It's alright, light magic is really strong, believe me when I tell you" We all laughed. 

"So you girls only need Melody and Zenith's gems now, correct?" Sky asked. "Yep, we should take a small break from this and have some fun" Flora said. 

"Great idea, how about we could go to Magix?" Aisha said. "Sure" We all smiled. 

All 12 of us teleported to the city and started walking around in the shores. 

"This is so relaxing, just taking a break" I sighed. "Yeah" Tecna chuckled. "Let's get some smoothies" Musa said as we walked towards a smoothie bar. 

Rosalinda's P.O.V.

I was in the shadows of the Magix store watching the Winx. "That blonde brat is the Guardian of the Zenith gem... I need to get the stupid gem's power" 

I have an idea, I thought and a smirked formed on my face. I raised my hand to a person walking by taking their shadow and put it in front of me. My eyes turned a dark green. 

"I command you to attack the Winx and their petty boy toys, but make sure you get that blonde haired fairy's magic" I said and then blasted it with a spell which made it so any attack that blonde girl attacked with, this shadow would take in. 

"Make sure she uses her special spell on you and come back to me when you have" I smikred and disappered. I know this will work. 

Stella's P.O.V.

We all got out drinks and sat down outside of the smootie bar talking. 

"Um" Roy said. "Roy?" Aisha asked. "Help! Ah!" Yelled a person running. Many people started running and screaming. 

"Oh come on" Riven groaned. It was a hude shadow monster. "Winx, ready?" Bloom asked. "Always" I said. 

"Winx Sirenix!" 

We flew up and the shadow screeched at us. 

"Spreading Fire!" Flora shot down the spell at the shadow monster. It dogded the attack. "Techno Kick!" I rasied my right leg then swung it down and an attack flew out. 

For some reason the monster didn't dogde it. Once the spell hit it, it didn't back up or get pushed to a wall. It took in my attack?

"What just happened?" I asked. "It just took in Stella's attack" Musa said. "Digital Net!" I formed a cage around it. It roared and tried breaking it. 

"Winx, I have a plan" Tecna said. "Stella hold the shield up, one my call let it fall, and I'll try destroying it with the light of sirenix"Tecna said. "Girls, try and distact it" 

"Hey over here ugly!" Flora called. 

"Shadow!" Aisha and Musa called. "Stella, drop it!" 

I nodded and let the cage fall. 

Tecna currled herself up in a ball the spread her legs and arms wide out. "Light of Sirenix!" She yelled and waves of light poured out of her not harming anyone near. The shadow groaned, it was getting weakened by the light by wasn't destroyed.

The light died out. "How is this possiable?!" Bloom gasped. "It's not just any shadow" I gasped. "What?" Flora asked. 

"This is part of human, a persons shadow" I said. "Wrapping Ivy!" Bloom made vines grow out from the ground and trap the shadow in vines. 

"Enough is enough!" 

"Stella, wait!"

I didn't think, I just said, "Aura of Sirenix!" I yelled and raised my fist and blasted it towards the shadow monster.

The spell hit the shaodw down but it took in the attack. It screamed then flew away. 

"Stella, that was amazing!" Aisha flew up to me. "Great job" Tecna smiled. 

"No" I said. "That monster wasn't bothered by any attacks I used, it was taking my spells in, Rosalinda is trying to take our spell specials so she can use them to unlock the power of the gems, that was a mistake" I sighed. 

"Stella" Bloom said. I flew down next to Brandon and was back in normal form right when all of us saw a bright green light form and right there was the Gem of Zenith.