~Two~

Musa's P.O.V.

The Winx and I were all in the living room of our dorm. "We can't just sit here waiting" Aisha said. "I know, but what can we do?" I asked. 

"Just not worry" Said a familiar mal voice. I turned to see Riven and the other specialists. "Riven!" I smiled and ran to him and hugged him, he kissed my forehead. "We got a call and heard what happened, I'm so sorry" Heila said to Flora. 

"I'm just thinking what that black dust was, it got past Aisha's water barrier" I said. "Musa, it's alright don't worry, Miss. Faragonda will figure it out" Stella said. 

"We should help too" Bloom sighed. My eyes went wide as I remembered. I held my hand open and said, "Guardian of Sirenix please help" I asked. 

My star box glowed and the purple lid open and sparkles formed and my Guardian appeared. 

"How may I help you, Musa?" She asked. "Guardian, our powers have swapped, do you know how to reverse this?" I asked. 

"A power swap? I'm sorry Musa, I don't know how to reverse it but the best thing you can do is learn your new powers for now" My Guardian said and disappered back into my star box. 

"Well... she has a point, Tecna could teach me her spells" Stella said. Aisha was about to speak when my phone started ringing. 

"Dad?" I asked. "Musa! Melody needs the Winx and your help, monsters have invaded with a woman! Melody needs you, hurry!" My dad called for help then the signal went out. 

"Dad?!" I gasped. "We need to go to Melody" 

"Melody Portal!" I said trying to open her home portal. "Melody Portal" Aisha tried the spell and a red portal opened. 

All of us ran into the portal 

"Dad!" I called and ran to my house. "Musa...?" My dad asked coming out of the house. "Dad, are you hurt?" I asked. "No, I'm not but Melody is in danger" 

"Winx we need to save Melody" 

"Musa we don't know these new powers" 

"We need to try!" I said. 

"Winx Sirenix!" The Winx and I transformed. We flew up and saw huge dark purple monsters the a poof of dark purple smoke formed a woman with a black cape and hood. She had black hair with purple strips, as we could see, and a long ripped black dress. 

"Hello, Winx" She said. "What do you want with Melody?" I hissed. She chuckled. "Nice outfits, Sirenix fairies huh?" 

"Yep and we're going to get rid of you!" Aisha said. "Dark Blast!" She raised her hand and aimed it at us. 

"Harmonic Shield!" I tried to make my shield but her attack blasted Bloom, Flora, and I to the ground. 

"Oh I'm so sorry, not!" She laughed. "Now you" 

"Harmonic Shield!" Aisha shouted and watched as a red-ish, pink barrier grew. The woman's spell wasn't bothered by the shield since it was weak. 

Aisha, Tecna, and Stella were also blasted down. "Try talking to the trees for help!" Flora told Bloom. "Okay" Bloom said and flew over tree. 

"How?!" Bloom asked. "Oh how sad she forgot how to talk to trees" 

"Do this" Flora showed Bloom in a hurry. Flora placed Bloom's hand on the tree. "Now, think to the tree for help" 

Bloom tried. "Close your eyes" 

Bloom closed her eyes and tried to talk to the tree for help. "It won't work" 

"This is sad, I need a tissue" The woman laughed again. "Monsters! Destroy Melody until you find it!" 

"What are you looking for?!" I yelled. She chuckled, "And tell me why'd I tell you?"

"Mistress, the Gem of Melody has been found, the monsters are headed there now" Said a different. It was little, it was a pixie.

"Gem of Melody?" I whispered to myself. I then thought hard and long. I remember what that is!

"You can't take that!" I yelled and flew up to her. "Why not fairy?" 

"All of Melody's fairies magic comes from that!" 

The Winx flew up to me. "Smart! You know what it is, sweetie I'm going to say what everyone thinking Blue and purple ain't your color" She said then flew off. 

"Lets go!" 

"Morphix Rope!" I yelled and a rope of water formed and went around the woman and kept her from moving and she stopped flying. 

"Musa! You did it!" Aisha smiled. "Your not getting that Gem, ever!" I hissed. "Mistress, the Gem of Melody, it's now yours" The pixie said as he flew back to the woman. 

"Not happening!" Stella said. "Techno Beam!" Stella hit the Gem out of the pixie's hands and the Gem shaped like a musical note started falling to the water. 

"Go get it you pixie!" 

"Musa told onto her!" 

Bloom, Stella, and Tecna were flying fast to grab the Gem. Flora reached the Gem in time and held it in her hands. 

Musa smiled but then the woman broke free. "You'll regret this, Darkness Flood Melody!" She yelled and black clouds covered the sun and sky and darkness engulfed Melody.  

"Aisha, use the Voice of Sirenix with the Gem!" I told her. 

Flora threw the Gem to Aisha. Aisha held the Gem in her three fingers, ready. "Voice of Sirenix!" Aisha called out. 

Everyone waited for something to happen, nothing happened. "How disappointing" The woman sighed and disappered.

"She left, whew" Bloom sighed. Then of a sudden it was in a blink of an eye, the woman blasted Aisha and she dropped the Gem of Melody and it flew into the woman's hand. 

Aisha started falling to the lake. "Aisha!" We heard Roy yell. 

Roy jumped into the water and caught Aisha. 

"Roy?" She asked. "I'm here, your okay" 

"I have the Gem of Melody! Say good bye to your powers Aisha!" 

"No!" I screamed. She lifted it up letting it float and tried to take the power from the Gem but it didn't work. 

"No! No! Why isn't the spell working?!" She yelled. She looked at the pixie. "Mistress, I think you need the Guardian of Melody's magic" 

"Where is this Guardian?!" 

"I don't know, Mistress" 

"Your useless" The woman disappered along with the monsters, the pixie, and the darkness. 

"You girls okay?" Timmy asked as we flew down and went out of fairy form. 

"Yes, but she has the Gem of Melody she needs the Guardian of Melody's magic" 

"That's you or Aisha? Um..." Brandon asked confused. "It's Aisha, she has my magic"