~Four~

Miss. Faragonda and Miss. Griffin set up the gym in Alfea for the Winx to practice and master these new swapped powers. 

Bloom P.O.V.

"Alright, Bloom try and make this flower bloom" Miss. Faragonda said. I nodded. I went to the potted closed rose. 

I put my hand on it trying for it to open. "Bloom, don't touch it, here" Flora said walking over to me and placed my hand in front of it like 'stop'. "Relax, just think about the flower" Flora said calmly. 

I breathed out slowly and closed my eyes to relax then I heard people soft clapping. I opened my eyes and the rose was slowly opening. 

It soon bloomed. "You did it!" Flora hugged me. "Well, with your help" I hugged Flora. "Alright, Flora try and create a fire on these logs" Miss. Griffin said. 

Flora put her hand like a 'stop' sign and tried but nothing happened. "Place your fingers on the logs and think of creating a fire" I told Flora. 

Flora nodded and placed her fingers on the logs and suddenly the logs caught fire. "Yay" I hugged Flora. "Well done, Bloom and Flora, now Aisha and Musa" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"Aisha, try and make a simple harmony note in the air" Miss. Faragonda said. 

Aisha stood thinking. "Aisha, here" Musa placed Aisha's arms up in the air. "Now, think of a soft singing voice" 

Aisha nodded and did as Musa said. Soon purple and red sparkles filled the room and you could hear a soft singing voice. 

"Good job!" Miss. Griffin said. "Musa, now try and move this water to this bowl" Miss. Faragonda said. 

Musa raised her and tried to place the water in the bowl. "Make your hand like this" Aisha showed her like she was holding a ball. "Now slowly move it" 

Musa slowly placed the water to the bowl. Musa high fived Aisha. 

"Tecna, now make the light in the room a bit brighter" Miss. Griffin said. 

Tecna stood and raised her arm in the air. The lights started flickering then slowly turned brighter but way to bright. 

"Here" Stella said to circle her pointer fingers. Tecna did as Stella said and the lights slowly dimmed. 

"Impressive" 

"Now, Stella try and form a small shield" 

Stella used her regular way of forming a shield but of course it didn't work. "Like this, then it'll appear" 

Stella raised her arm the fast swung it down and a glowing green and purple shield formed. 

"You 6 did very good! Your learning fast, you still need basic training" 

After lunch break the Winx and I got back to practice and we mastered simple spells and moved onto more complex spells. 

I was doing an iconic Flora spell. Wrapping Ivy when Miss. G ran in. "Winx, Andros is being attacked" 

"Winx you've trained, I'm sure you got this" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"Winx Sirenix!" We transformed and then teleported to Andros. 

Aisha's P.O.V.

I gasped as I saw those big monsters in my ocean and on the beach. "Hey!" Stella yelled. A monster turned. We flew into the air. 

The monster raised it's hand and was going to hit us. "Virtual Protection!" Stella formed a shield. 

"Seems like your getting stronger Sirenix fairies" The woman said appearing. 

"Yeah, and we're here to kick your butt!" I yelled. "Dark Chaos!" She blasted at us. 

"Blinding Ray!" Tecna yelled blasted the woman's attack at her. "How dare you?!" 

"Lotus Flower!"Bloom hit her and her cape flew off. She wasn't a witch, after the coat flew off wings busted out, Sirenix wings. 

We gasped. "How dare you!" She yelled. "That's why she has a pixie" Musa said. "This won't stop me! Monsters attack!" She yelled and flew off. 

"Morphix!" Musa lifted some water and threw it onto the woman. Of course she fell because fairies wings are went we can't fly. 

"Morphix Cushion!" 

"Ugh!" 

Then as we flew down to her a pixie flew to her. "Tell me you got it?!" She yelled. "Yes, mistress" The pixie held a gem that looked a drop of water. 

"No!" I yelled. I made my fists. I couldn't take the woman anymore. I flew to her. "To little to late" 

"Never!" 

"Voice of Sirenix!" I called. Spirals started flowing from my body and I aimed my attack at her. It hit her and the Gem of Andros was on the sand. 

Bloom flew down to the water and made the seaweed grow and wrapped the woman in it. 

I flew and grabbed the Gem. 

"Musa! Here!" I threw it to here. "Use it's powers!" 

"Tide of Sirenix!" Musa tried to unlock it's powers but the pixie flew and grabbed the Gem. "No!" The Winx and I yelled. 

"Here, mistress" 

"Haha, I win!" She laughed and disappered. 

"No" I said.