nine

coop's pov
9:13 pm ; chateau

"you three are staying here tonight, you all have had one to many beers and i'm not letting any of you drive." big john said, making kie and pope whine.

i got nervous. staying here with them, i mean it's one thing hanging with them, but staying the night is another.

"i can walk, i'd rath-" big john cut me off.

"you can sleep on the couch." he sent me a smile.

"and here." kie said handing me some clothes. she must pack for occasions like this.

"um, thanks." i said grabbing the clothes.

john b showed me the bathroom and i changed. she gave me a white strapless crop top and black booty shorts that i didn't fancy wearing but had no choice. i put them on and checked my appearance. my hair was now a bit frizzy from the water, but it didn't bother me.

i walked out and put my swim wear and old clothes onto the chair closest to me. i walked over and sat on the couch near pope.

"those fit good." kie says making all the eyes on me.

"yeah, they are well." i smiled at her, "thank you."

jj handed me an unopened beer and i looked at at him confused.

"what? we aren't going any where so why not?"

i shrugged and opened it, noticing the others had one as well. i took a sip and looked over at big john. he had glasses on and was starring down at what looked like a map. i shrugged it off and held conversation with the others.

"we should have a party tomorrow." john b said, loud enough for big john to hear on purpose.

"if you clean up." big john replied walking into a room.

"of course." john b shot him a smile.

"we should invite hot chicks." jj said leaning on the counter.

"cause starring at coop isn't enough for him." kie stated laughing with pope. i felt my cheeks get hot. that was a confidence boost.

"who the hell is coop?" he asked hitting his juul.

"lexi." john b said getting up and throwing his can away.

"i don't stare at coop, or i mean lexi, or whatever." jj was struggling. "i don't stare."

"dude, you really do." pope said resting his arm on jj's shoulder.

jj rolled his eyes and looked over at me. i took my chance to wink at him. jj held his stare probably taking in the wink and then said "i say, i get the couch."

"i say, coop gets the couch." kie fought.

"but the couch is always mine." jj pouted.

"it's hers now. you get the floor like pope and i."

"i can sleep on the floor, it's not a bother." i smiled politely.