twenty two

jj's pov
9:42 pm ; chateau

coop went back to her house to change while we all stayed back at john b's.

i had already went a scope the place out, finding no camera's.

"so, do you plan on walking to the light house?" kie asked, now caught up on whats happening.

i sent john b a look and he let out a laugh nodding his head.

"so you take her there, then what?" kie was being nosy.

"i don't know, am i supposed to have it all planned out?" i looked over at kie concerned.

"i mean what are you gonna wear?" she asked, i looked down at what i was already wearing.

"no, oh my god. john b i need some clothes. i need to help the kid out."

"go for it."

kie dragged me to john b's room, going through his dresser. "okay here, this is the shirt," she handed me a white buttoned up shirt with red faded strips.

i took it, changing into it right away. i buttoned it up half way.

"COOP IS HERE!" pope yelled, and kie looked for some pants faster.

"these." she pulled out some faded jeans. she walked out and i changed quickly. putting my shoes on as well.

( i know that's john b but shush lmao)

i threw my hat back on and walked out. all eyes on coop as she told a story.

"dude, she literally threw her phone at my shoulder because i called her rose, it was pathetic." coop finished and looked at me, then up and down.

coop was wearing a black pull over with orange strips, jean shorts and her rusty converse. her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail. her nails were still chipped with white polish like they have been for a while. she looked good.

she smiled at me, as kie mouthed a 'you're welcome.'

i roughed up kie's hair and walked past them, coop following. i turned around and john b threw his keys at me, coop catching them, and running out the door.

"have fun on your not date, date!" pope yelled. i playfully rolled my eyes and walked out.

i walked up to the van, coop in the passenger seat, key already in the ignition, juul in her hand.