thirty eight

—♡—coop's pov9:45 pm ; wednesday chateau

—♡—
coop's pov
9:45 pm ; wednesday
chateau

jj has been pissing me off all day. i know i shouldn't get so worked up over being called a bottom, but shit, i know i'm not. it was our first time.

i know he is just joking but it still gets under my skin. plus jj is a bit tipsy, so that doesn't help either. he has been drinking since he got to john b's and hasn't stopped, plus all the beers he chugged on the boat trying to see how fast he could accomplish chugging is doing him no good.

"jj, drink some damn water man," john b handed him a water bottle from the fridge.

"why?" jj whined.

"because, you're annoying me." kie stated which made me giggle, but that caught jj's attention.

"am i annoying you too?" jj looked at me, his head moving quicker than his own eyes.

i just nodded, i knew it would make him upset, so i took the quieter route, which still ended up making him leave the chateau abruptly.

"he drinks like his dad." john b spat, pissed off.

"hey, don't." i stopped him.

"what? he does. the first thing he did when he got here was grab a beer. all he does is drink and smoke weed. he needs help!" john b yelled.

i just took a deep breath in and looked at john b then to pope and kie. "john b, you are going to regret saying that later." i shook my head.

"someone has to say it!" he yelled which brought his dad out of his room.

"yeah, but maybe keep his father out of it? you think for being his bestfriend you would be there for him rather than say shit like that? really john b?" i said, keeping my voice mellow.

"cooper has a point. that's a little far john b." kie added, pope nodded his head as well.

"fine, but he needs to get it under control."

"and you need to get your anger under control." big john said.

"whatever." john b said walking to his room.

"cooper, jj does need to stop drinking so much though, or he will turn out like his old man." pope said, much quieter.

"yeah i know, but i'm not one to deal with that, it never goes well for me." i sent them a small smile.

"i can talk to him, later though, he needs to blow off steam." kie said.

i just nodded.

10:09 pm ; the camerons

the party ended up being at toppers house, so we all decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go. plus john b and jj are still mad at eachother, well more like jj is mad at me for agreeing with kie, and john b is mad at jj, but you get the point.

i walked into my bedroom, grabbing my swim suit, and going to change in the bathroom. kie, pope and john b still wanted to go surfing, even though we had no clue where jj was. for the most part, he comes back so we weren't too worried this time.

i walked out of my bathroom, in my swim suit now, and grabbed a bag. i stuffed some clothes in it and some hair ties, then grabbed my keys and board. i put on some sandals and walked down the stairs, making sure not to hit my board on anything.

i got down the stairs and rose was sitting on the couch with wheezie.

"i'm going surf boarding with friends. i'll probably spend the night at john b's again. see ya later." i said walking out the door.

i hooked my board to the roof of the car and then got into it.

"oh my god, you scared the shit out of me jj."

jj was laying down in my passenger seat sleeping, well was sleeping, now he is awake and starring at me.

"sorry, i needed a place to sleep off the alcohol before going surfing." he laughed, but went silent again.

"i drink to much huh?" he questioned after i put the key in the ignition.

"jj," i turned and faced him, "you are allowed to drink, you just have to learn how to dial it down."

"i know, and i'm trying. i didn't even mean to get this drunk, but i was really trying to chug, it's a cool party trick, ya know?"

i sent him a smile, "you make me wonder sometimes, jj."

"so you think john b is still gonna be mad?"

i finally moved the car.

"i mean, john b doesn't stay mad for long, unless you like do something to his dad or something, but he'll be alright."

"okay." was all he said.

"hey by the way, you call me a bottom one more time, and my knee will collide so hard into your nuts, you'll lose the chance to have kids." i said, serious, but also joking.

"i know, i was just joking, but after i realized it made you upset i knew i messed up, also, i never rated you. i did that shit when i was just hooking up with girls, you aren't one to be rated because i'm not just hooking up with you."

"well, if you were really rating me, what would i actually be? no hard feelings, i just want to know." i was pretty curious, but it was also a joke.

"10, 100%." jj said so fast.

"why?" i giggled.

"most girls want the satisfaction first, you, you didn't mind, you went right into satisfying me rather than being all antsy."

"well that's good to know." i smirked, but didn't look at jj.