thirty three

coop's pov
ONE MONTH LATER
12:45 pm ; saturday

i sat next to sarah as we were in the back of toppers boat. today wasn't how i planned it to be. it was supposed to be me and just sarah, which is what she told me, but then we ended up on toppers boat, and that's where i am now.

it wasn't the ordeal of a saturday, but i guess it was better than sitting at home.

i laid back in my seat and sprawled out, laying in the sun. as it beat down on my face, i could hear topper and sarah having a conversation but i ignored it and sat in my thoughts.

jj and i have been good. there was a kiss here and there, a bit of flirting, but nothing to much. he started staying at my house more, ward not caring, so he would just walk into the front door rather than sneaking in through my balcony.

kie and i have gotten closer. we started to hang out without the guys more, just her and i. it was nice to have another girl to talk too, other than just sarah. kie got it though, she knows jj more than sarah so it was just easier with her.

john b and i have also gotten closer. he has become one of my best friends. he is always there when i need someone. he has really just become a brother to me. he is the biggest support when it comes to anything i do. he also is the one who loves to joke about jj and i.

and pope. pope is literally my brother. man is always checking up on me, always standing next to me when something goes down, always asking if i'm doing alright. he has become my number one go to when something happens.

i love them all for being so different. they all are there for different things. they are my number ones.

—♡—

4:26 pm ; chateau

"you think the moon looks like a toe nail? or is that just me?" kie asked as we were both laid out on the grass.

"eh, at some points. some times it looks like a tortilla."

she looked over at me and started to laugh.

"hey, it's pure facts."

"you ladies hungry?" john b stood over us.

"i'm okay." i stated. i had a snack before i came here.

"come on, my dad fried fish." john b poked as kie and i got up.

"i'm good, i'll come sit by you guys though."

us three walked back up to the chateau, entering and seeing pope and jj wrestling.

"you guys are lunatics." kie stated, pushing jj away from the table.

once everyone had got their food we all sat down inside.

"you guys going to that drive in movie tonight?" big john asked.

i looked over at jj and john b and i tried to hold in a chuckle.

"the last time they went to one of those, they got the piss beat out of them." i joked making john b throw his napkin at me.

"more like we beat the piss out of kelce." jj shook his head.

"no, all three of you guys were losing, if coop didn't come i'm sure you all would've ended up in the grave." pope snickered making kie and i crack up.

"okay look, moral of the story, jj and john b are pussies." i smirked at big john.

"no doubt about that." big john said earning a plate flip from john b.

"okay but we should actually go, i think it would be fun." kie took a bit of her fish. "plus, we have nothing better to do tonight."

"and we'll have coop to protect us this time." pope added.

i couldn't help to laugh, "pope's right."

jj poked my side, me jumping at the tickling contact.

"i'm gonna have to run home before we go though, something about rose wanting to talk to me." i stated, grabbing jj's hand so he stops poking me.

he held on to my hand, sending me a smile.

—♡—

filler chapter, sorry!