twenty eight

i took a shower, washing my hair without hurting myself. most of the blood came out, that i could see.

as i was showering all i could think about was how did i piss kelce off that much for him to push me? why did he get so up set? i mean it was obviously he liked me, well liked my body, but i didn't think it would lead to him pushing me.

all the guys here are so reckless and pushy. no pun intended. it was really starting to piss me off with how hands on everyone was. can't we just go back to yelling instead of punching and pushing.

i got out of the shower, changing into some comfy clothes. i decided that since it was already 8:00 pm that i just wanted to go to bed.

i laid down, turning my tv on and shutting my phone off, but before i could place it down, kie called me.

"get here now!"

"where?"

"the movies."

"why?"

"coop-"

she was cut off by screams.

i quickly turned my phone off, putting on sweats over my shorts and running out of my room. i ran down the stairs, quickly putting my shoes on and leaving out the front door.

pope's pov

"i think we should find a spot in the middle so we can see better." kie said as we all got there.

"what are we even watching?" john b set all the blankets down.

"some action movie." i stated.

"you think coop will be here?" jj asked, he was looking at kie.

that was the first time he asked about coop since their talk.

that night coop walked home, none of us knew that though, but she ended up telling kie the whole story. but coop and jj got into a fight and i guess jj ran away from her. it was something about coop not wanting to start anything new.

it took a toll on jj, he started to drink more than usual and he was always pissy. every day there was an argue about something with him.

"i mean, maybe." kie stated, she was looking at me.

i just shrugged and ate some popcorn.

we all took our seats, getting ready to watched the movie as kelce walked up to us. he looked pissed. he walked up to john b instantly saying things that i just ignored.

but as they were bickering back and forth, kelce punched john b which made jj jump out of his spot and go after kelce.

jj laid a punch on kelce as john b shook off the pain. then john b grabbed kelce and punched him as well.

kelce punched john b in the nose and jj in the stomach, making them both back up a bit.

"STOP! KELCE STOP!" coop screamed as she came running up to all of us.

"coop?" i heard jj say.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" coop screamed pushing on kelce's chest.

"i-" she cut kelce off.

"like are you serious?" coop was pissed off, "get the fuck out of here! NOW!"

every body around us was looking at us now.

kelce ran off and kie and i were now on our feet. "coop how did-?" she cut me off.

"kie called me, are you two okay?" she looked over at john b and jj. both of their nose's were bleeding.

"fine." john b said, "why did he-?" she cut john b off.

"he asked me to come with him tonight and-" jj cut her off.

why can't we have a conversation with out cutting each other off?

"did you?" jj looked to be upset.

"no, i was literally at home about to go to bed and kie called me. i wasn't even planning on coming here at all tonight." coop was inspecting john b's nose.

"i'm fine." john b pushed her hand away, "why would he come after us?"

coop's eyes went big, "oh um, when i told him no he got kind of upset, he pushed me but he probably needed someone else to take his anger out on, you know that's not a girl." she just looked at us four.

"he pushed you?" kie looked concerned.

"yeah, i landed in the water, it's fine."

"your head doesn't say 'fine'." jj warned as he took his shirt off, cleaning his nose.

"jj you don't have to be rude." kie said.

"it's just stitches. um i'm gonna head home, i'm sorry about kelce." coop said walking away.

"really dude?" i pushed jj, "she was helping you."

"what she did was have him go after us." jj shot back.

"no what she did, is not come here with kelce because she likes you, now if you don't get your god damn act together, i'm done hanging with you. this is bullshit." kie walked off as well.

jj rolled his eyes and i gathered all the blankets together, saying sorry to some of the people around us.

hey at least we put on a better show then the movie.