INTRODUCTION

"Why do you guys always say cheers, I don't get it."
~

I'm sorry if you disagree over my choice of the character

I'm sorry if you disagree over my choice of the character. I chose Summer a long time ago when I started this book, and not because I like her, but because this is a SOCIAL MEDIA STORY!!!!! She has pictures that fit the aesthetic of my story. Being upset that the OC is not the same race as you is not something that should be taken out on me, because I did not make this story as a Y/N. I made it with a character that I had an image of because it is my story. If you choose to not read my story because of pictures of someone, that is not my problem. Just leave my story and don't leave negative comments. I am in no way supporting Summer McKeen, I am literally using pictures of her.
All previous comments under this section have been deleted.
SUMMER MCKEEN AS TEAGAN SCOTT
teags🍾

~

LYSS LOO AS DYLAN WALKER dw🥉

dw🥉

~

GRACE VONSTRAHL AS POPPY BENJAMIN pop rocket 🚀

pop rocket 🚀

~

THE OBX CAST AS THEMSELVESchase stokes - mr chase madelyn cline - mad-dog 🐾rudy pankow - ruby panini madison bailey - maddie bae 💋jonathan davis - jd prez drew starkey - drewseph 🦆austin north - awesome austin 😎

chase stokes - mr chase
madelyn cline - mad-dog 🐾
rudy pankow - ruby panini
madison bailey - maddie bae 💋
jonathan davis - jd prez
drew starkey - drewseph 🦆
austin north - awesome austin 😎

I thought that I would also note that Elaine is in this book. I wrote this book during the summer of 2020 before her history and beliefs were public. No I do not agree whatsoever with what she has done or said, but for the sake of the book she has to be in it. Again, when writing this in 2020 right after the first season was aired, I did like Elaine. So that is why this book favors her, so please remember that was before her scandals and I do not like her now! Thank you.

~

"The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?"
– Eugene Kennedy

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
– C.S. Lewis

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
– Walter Winchell

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
– Marcel Proust

"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected."
– Charles Lamb

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
– Laurence J. Peter

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together."
– Woodrow T. Wilson

~

"She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way."
—Nicholas Sparks

▫️🔸▫️

A/N : hi, welcome to my new story!! i've been thinking about starting this story for a while and i am so excited that i have. if you came from my other story, hello loves. but if your new, i have a jj maybank story that im working on titled "addicted" if you would like to check that out!! i try to post those chapter everyday, sometimes skipping a day if i don't have time. but i plan to update this story quite often as it is easier to write a social media styled story!! anyways i hope you enjoy
<3

(also i couldn't find lyss loo's name, so i just based it off of her insta. so if you do know it, please let me know!)

Also go check out the Rafe Cameron book that I'm currently writing as of April 2022!!