thirty seven

REAL LIFE.

one week till filming starts

The eight cast mates, plus Elaine, Lilah, and Cooper, were all scattered around the Pate's backyard. They were swimming, playing bags, floating in the pool, and just sitting around drinking.

Teagan sat on a blanket on the grass as she watched Drew, Jonathan, Rudy, and Cooper play a game of bags. She would take some film every once in a while, capturing all of the memories. She was excited that Elaine taught her how to shoot film and helped her buy a camera.

"Smile, Teags!" She heard Elaine shout, she looked up to see the girl pointing her camera towards her. She flashed a big smile and held up her beer bottle, and moved once she heard the click.

As Elaine was walking away, Teagan felt her phone buzz. She picked it up to see an email notification. Confused, she opened it up and her mouth fell open.

She didn't want to bring any attention towards herself so she shifted awkwardly and looked around at everyone before she opened the email.

~

To: Ms. Teagan Scott
From: ABC Grey's Anatomy

Hello, Ms. Scott. We contacted you for a very important reason, asking if you would like to join our team for Season 17 of our show, Grey's Anatomy? Hopefully, also signing a contract for another few seasons! Filming would start in the next couple weeks, please email us back when you've decided. Have a good day!

~

Teagan stared at her phone in shock. ABC wanted her to be on Grey's Anatomy, one of the most famous shows to this day! Millions and millions of people watched it, which made Teagan even more shocked on why they wanted her.

"What's up with you?" Drew asked, taking a seat next to Teagan and lying his head in her lap. She quickly closed her phone and looked down at the sweaty boy.

"Me? Oh, I'm just enjoying this beer and your shirtless body," Teagan leant down to kiss Drew, and slapped his stomach. He pulled away from her, and picked her up by the waist.

"No! Put me down!" She yelled out, knowing where Drew was going to throw her. And within seconds her body hit the warm pool water. She swam up to the surface and flipped the boy off. Everyone laughed at the two.

Teagan wasn't very talkative for the rest of the night. The only thing on her mind was the opportunity to be on Grey's Anatomy. But the problem was that filming started soon after Outer Banks starts filming. She didn't know what to do.

INSTAGRAM.

tagged: lilah

tagged: lilah.pate, madisonbaileybabe, hichasestokes

tagged: jonathandavissofficial, drewstarkey, rudeth

tagged: drewstarkey, teagan

elameeeee
the pate's house
48.5K LIKES 5.6K COMMENTS

username1 i'm big jealous

teagan SEND ME THE LAST PIC 🥺🥺

madelyncline my favorite people

rudeth i hung out w the dog all night

drewstarkey cheesin

hichasestokes 🕺🏼

lilah.pate many more mems to come :)

username2 okay but drew's smile omg

MESSAGES.

lisa monroe

teags🍾
did you know about the greys offer

lisa monroe
yes i did, found out three weeks ago

teags🍾
what?! why didn't you tell me?

lisa monroe
it wasn't confirmed until yesterday

teags🍾
what am i supposed to do
i want to say yes but i start filming obx
next week and i don't know how many
season there will be. and greys wants a
multi-season contract. idk what to do

lisa monroe
maybe you just need to talk to jonas
and see what he thinks of it. teagan,
this is a huge opportunity, take some
time to think about it.

teags🍾
okay, thank you

~

A/N: bet you didn't see that comin :)