thirty five

REAL LIFE.

Teagan was woken up by a kiss planted on her forehead. She opened her tired eyes to see Drew standing in the aisle, getting her carry on. She assumed that they had landed and got up to follow the boy.

With her hoodie over her head and sunglasses on in the middle of the airport, a young girl walked up to Teagan with her mother.

"Hi, I am so sorry to bother you, but my daughter, Hallie, loves all your movies. And you're new show, she's obsessed ha!" The mother said for the shy girl. Teagan took off her sunglasses and knelt down to the girl level.

"So you watched Outer Banks?" The girl nodded her head with a smile, "What if I told you the rest of the cast is right around this wall?"

The girls smile grew even bigger as Teagan stood up and guided her to the rest of the group. They waited by the baggage claim when Teagan walked up to them.

"Guys, this is Hallie, and she is a huge fan!" Teagan cheered as the rest of the group smiled at the girl. They all got together for a picture, bending down to the girls level. Her and her mom said their goodbyes as they went off through the airport.

"You're so cute," Drew whispered into Teagan's was as he wrapped his arms around her waist. The girl rolled her eyes, jokingly, as she put her hood back up and sunglasses on.

INSTAGRAM.

teagan dare i say, charleston?tagged: madelyncline 927

teagan
dare i say, charleston?
tagged: madelyncline
927.4K LIKES 38.3K COMMENTS

username1 FINALLY

elameeeee 🍑

drewstarkey my girl

username2 simp^

madelyncline love u my queen

madisonbaileybabe babes

obx t-2 weeks till show time ladies and gents

jonasjpate you better be studying your lines
teagan 🤭

hichasestokes pic creds jeez

~

A/N: wanted to get another chapter in today before i go to softball practice, that's why it's short :( also this is just like a filler because they just got to sc lollll