fifteen

INSTAGRAM.

teaganuntil next time, new yolk 827

teagan
until next time, new yolk
827.6K LIKES 21.7K COMMENTS

username1 i wish i could've met you!!

madisonbaileybabe YAY COME HOME NOW

madelyncline in new yolkkkkkk

drewstarkey ur pwetty

username2 still can't believe you and drew are together, actually couple goals

austinnorth55 nails and wax
teagan you need to get your brows waxed

username3 roasted ^^

jonathandavissofficial please hurry back, i don't think i can stand going out with rudy
without you guys
rudeth my heart is hurt

~

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE.

Teagan let out a loud laugh when she saw one of her best friends, Rudy, holding a sign across the airport. Next to him stood Austin, Madison, and Jonathan. Each holding a sign with the character name's on them.

"Harper, here I am," Teagan smiled when the group of four made it to the others. She hugged Austin who was holding her sign, "Miss me?"

"Not at all," He laughed, which caused Teagan to playfully shove him.

The eight friends piled into two cars, and headed back to the apartment complex most of them live in. Even though they were only gone for a few days, Teagan missed her other friends very much. They were like a pack, basically, and without all of them being together it didn't feel right.

Once the two cars pulled up to the apartment complex, they said their "see you laters" to Madison and Jonathan. It was really a bummer that they didn't live their, things would be so much more fun if they did.

"Oh how I missed this," Teagan sighed when her, Austin, and Drew walked into their apartment, "And it's clean?" She questioner Austin who never cleaned the apartment once since they all lived there.

"Things changed when you guys were in New York," He sarcastically said, "I'm just kidding, I told Rudy I'd be cleaned it I would go see a movie with him."

Teagan shook her head at him and walked into her room, throwing her bags on her bed. She started to unpack, having way more clothes with her than when she left.

Her stylist, Vanessa, gave her some clothes that she needed to wear out in public. She thought it was kind of stupid, but it was apart of a contract so she went with it.

"Rudy said he's throwing a 'party' tonight," Drew said, walking into the girls room and sitting on her bed, "Oh this is cute," He smirked, holding up a stripped turtle neck long sleeve.

"When you say 'party', do you just mean all of us hanging out?" Teagan asked, snatching the shirt from Drew's hand.

"I think Elaine is going to be there-" Teagan was quick to cut the boy off with an excited yell. She hasn't seen Elaine in the longest time and she missed her so much.

She was excited to be hanging out with all of her favorite people, as always.

TWITTER.
@TeaganScott currently in the best mood every because i get to see my girl Elaine enough
tonight #blessed
31.8K RETWEETS 17.6K LIKES

Elameeeee YAYYYY IVE MISSED YOU SM

username1 you're blessed because you have the best friend group ever

ChaseStokes and you get to see me #extrablessed
TeaganScott replied i just spent four days in nyc w you, i can't get a break geez

MadelynCline party at rudetha's
Rudeth replied it's gonna be bumpin
obx replied you guys better behave or im
telling mr. jonas

MadisonBailey we love elaine

JonathanDavis party time

AustinNorth I'll bring the claws
DrewStarkey replied please never say that again

~

A/N hiiii, i wanted to say thank you for 10k reads, 500 votes, and #1 in the hashtag kook! im so happy that you guys are loving this story just as much as i love writing it 🤍