five

REAL LIFE.

It was around one o'clock in the morning and Teagan was twisting and turning in her bed, trying to fall asleep. She had a slight headache so she got up to go get some medicine.

Walking out of her bedroom, she saw that the television was on and one of the guys was laying on the couch. She couldn't make out which one so she just walked into the kitchen area to get what she needed.

"Why are you up?" She heard from the couch, it was Drew. He knew that Teagan was always asleep by eleven o'clock.

"Couldn't sleep, headache," she replied, taking two Advil with water. Drew motioned for her to take a seat next to him on the couch. She made her way over and he lifted the blanket he was using so she could get under as well.

"Criminal Minds, my favorite," Teagan smiled when she saw what Drew was watching. He nodded and brought his arm around the girl, holding her close to him. She smiled and curled up into his side, leaning her head on his chest.

Teagan was very small compared to the boy, which was something he reminded her about all the time. But she liked how tall he was, it made her feel safe when she was with him.

"Spencer Reid is so cute," Teagan mumbled when he popped up on the screen. Even though he was a fictional character, Drew felt a sting in his chest.

"Don't worry, you're adorable, too," she added with a quite laugh. Drew could tell she was about to fall asleep so he kissed her forehead and rubbed circles on her arm.

INSTAGRAM.

MESSAGES

MESSAGES.

gal pals
dw🥉, pop rocket🚀, teags 🍾

dw🥉
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit

pop rocket🚀
holy cow
wake tf up
teagan
WAKE UP

dw🥉
at the same time don't wake
up bc you look so comfy

teags🍾
how can you see what i look like

pop rocket🚀
HIIII
IS IT OFFICIAL
LIKE RING TIME?

teags🍾
are you guys on crack or something
what are y'all talking about

dw🥉
AUSTINS INSTA STORY
DUMBASS

teags🍾
oh

dw🥉
oh? OH? I NEED AN EXPLANATION

teags🍾
there's nothing to explain
we fell asleep
that's it