thirty nine

REAL LIFE.

five days till filming starts

Teagan stood in front of the Pate's front door, hesitant to knock. Jonas already knew she was coming over to talk about some things, but Teagan never specified what it was about.

She finally took a deep breath before knocking lightly on the door. Jennifer opened the door with a smile on her face, "Teagan! Come in, come in. Jonas told me you were stopping by today. He's in his office, you know where that's at right?"

Teagan nodded her head and stepped into the house. She gave Jennifer a quick hug before walking in the direction of Jonas' office. She passed Cooper, who was laying on the couch, and messed up his hair, "Hey Coop."

"Hi T!" He called back as she walked down the hallway to come face-to-face with the closed office door. She knocked on it slightly before opening it and walking in.

"Hey, Teagan. Have a seat," Jonas said, motioning towards the chair in front of his desk, "So you never told me what this 'secret meeting' was about."

The girl cleared her throat before beginning what she had to say, "I don't really know how to say this, so I'm just going to be straight forward. I got an offer to be on Season 17 of Grey's Anatomy. And they asked for a multi-season contract."

Jonas stared at the girl as the words left her mouth. Sitting back in his chair, he fiddled with the pen in his hand.

"I just really don't know what to do right now because they asked me to be back in LA in two weeks. And we start filming in five days. I just- I don't know what to do-"

Jonas cut the girl off when he noticed she was rambling, "Hey it's okay, there's no need get anxious about this. All we need to do is talk it out. If you take this offer and have to go back to LA in two weeks, then we film all your scenes first. The others won't mind with the change, I'm sure of it."

Teagan sighed at how calm Jonas was about the situation, "You're not mad?"

"No! Why would I be mad? This is amazing for you, I'm honesty very proud. I'm just kinda worried about that contract. I know about ABC, and I know what they put in those contracts. They're very, whats the word, strict."

"That's what I was thinking about. I wouldn't be able to film with you guys if I sign it," Teagan looked down at her hands, they were sweaty from how nervous she was.

"Do you have to sign it?" Jonas asked.

"I'm not sure. I haven't even contacted ABC back, they said to email them when I've made a decision. I can ask them if the contract is required if I do take them up on the offer."

"I think that's a good idea. Just keep me in the loop, and remember, I won't be mad if you do decided to take it. So don't feel any pressure, this is important." Jonas said as he got up from his chair to give the girl a hug. She hugged back, feeling relief wash over her.

She just wished that Drew had the same reaction.

After saying her goodbyes to Jonas, since he had a lot of work to do, she walked back to the living room to where Cooper was, "So, what are we watching?"

Cooper was scared by the girl as she jumped over the couch and landed next to him, almost spilling his drink, "Captain America: Civil War?" Cooper whispered to the girl.

Teagan looked up at the screen to see her face pop up, "Seriously?!" She laughed at the kid that hid his face under his blanket. She gave him a small shove before getting comfortable on the couch to watch the movie.

TWITTER.

@TeaganScott coop pate really has me watching one of my movies right now #teamcap
35.2K RETWEETS 21.9K LIKES

username1 living for this friendship

ChaseStokes no, #teamironman
TeaganScott replied the lack of taste smh

ChrisEvans love this, miss you kiddo!
TeaganScott replied miss you too old guy
RobertDowneyJr replied yes he is old

username2 i want to be teagan so bad

DrewsephStarkey so that's where you went. thanks for telling me.
username3 replied oh, it's never good when there's a period at the end
username4 replied and the fact that teagan isn't replying
username5 replied okay please don't let anything happen to them😭😭😭

~

A/N: thank you so so so much for 100k reads. i literally can't even comprehend this. i wrote this book as a way to escape from what's happening in my life, to make me happy. and i'm so glad that i'm able to make other happy with this story as well(well besides these last few chapter, sorryyy) but i am so excited to be starting the next book in this series!! once this book ends, i plan on taking no more than a week break just to kind of plan the outline and just rest from writing for a little bit. but i promise i won't make you guys wait for a long time!!!