tweleve

INSTAGRAM.

drewstarkeywoah where are we going tagged: teagan, madelyncline, hichasestokes427

drewstarkey
woah where are we going
tagged: teagan, madelyncline, hichasestokes
427.6K LIKES 32.8K COMMENTS

username1 did they make things official or like am i missing something
username2 they haven't said anything but im pretty sure they're together
username3 lets not force them to say anything tho

teagan secret

teagan sweet, sweet new york

hichasestokes how did i get dragged along
teagan bc i they gave me four tickets
madelyncline who cares i love nyc

username4 they're going on a trip together THE CUTEST

rudeth sad that i wasn't invited
austinnorth55 seriously, i live with them and they said nothing
teagan i literally asked you and you said "no thanks"

username5 i love how theyre going together, my two favorite ships 🥺

~

TWITTER

TWITTER.

@TeaganScott landed in new york 🗽
21.3K RETWEETS 8.5K LIKES

ChaseStokes concrete jungle
TeaganScott replied is where dreams
ChaseStokes replied ARE MADE OF

DrewStarkey ngl new york kinda scares me
TeaganScott replied you'll be fineeeee

username1 this is the cutest thing, like a double date vacation

Rudeth I miss them already 😥
AustinNorth replied doesn't seem like it
Rudeth replied shut up

MadisonBailey HAVE FUN BABES
TeaganScott replied we love you🥺

~

@CelebNews Lucky New Yorkers, just in that four members of the Outer Banks cast, Chase Stokes, Madelyn Cline, Teagan Scott, and Drew Starkey are now in New York. Scott and her "plus threes" are here for NY Fashion Week, sitting front row at Marc Jacobs and Bode.
72.6K RETWEETS 16.3K LIKES

REAL LIFE.

The four friends were now in their hotel rooms, as they were only able to get two, Drew and Teagan shared, the same with Maddie and Chase. It wasn't like anything different as the two pairs live together, the only thing being Drew and Teagan's room only has one queen sized bed.

"It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before," Drew laughed when the two walked into the room to see the single bed, Teagan gave him a small smirk and went to jump on the bed.

Drew was quick to follow, wrapping his arms around the girl. She gave him a questioning look.

"What is it?" He asked, propping up on his side using his shoulder, Teagan did the same, looking at the boy.

"What are we?" She asked, truly wanting to know their title. They talked about their relationship before, but nothing too deep.

"Well, I know what I want to be," Drew said, bringing the girl closer to him.

"And what's that?"

"Your boyfriend," He whispered in Teagan's ear, sending chills all over her body. She loved the sound of those words coming out of his mouth.

"Then ask," She said with a huge smile on her face. Drew took this opportunity to sit up straight, bringing the girl with him, and clear his throat.

"Will you, Teagan May Scott, do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, formally, but in a funny way.

"Yes!" Teagan squealed and jumped into his arms. The two fell backwards in eachothers arms. Drew brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately.

When there was a knock at their hotel room door, Teagan didn't want to get up and get it. She wanted to stay in Drew's arms. But Drew sighed, getting up from the bed to get the door.

"You're not Maddie or Chase," The boy said once he saw who was behind the door.

"No I'm not, is Teagan Scott here?" The girl in a black jumpsuit asked. There were also people standing behind her, holding racks of close.

"That's me!" Teagan said whiled coming around to the door, "Vanessa! Oh my god, I've missed you!"
The two girls hugged as Drew stood there confused.

"So this must be Drew?" Vanessa asked, motioning towards the tall boy. Teagan nodded her head with a smile, grabbing ahold of his hand, "Well let's get to work!"

"Okay! Let me get Maddie and Chase!" Teagan said while walking across the hall and knocking on the door.

"That's a lot of clothes," Chase said when he opened the door, seeing all the racks in the hall.

"Time to get ready, Maddie c'mon!" Teagan called out, grabbing Chase's arm and dragging him across the hall. Maddie was close behind and the four friends were sat in chairs, hair and makeup being done.

"They really go all out for fashion shows, huh?" Drew sighed as he was getting his hair done, something he doesn't do himself.

"We're sitting front row, Drew, you basically have to look picture perfect," Teagan said back, laughing at the boys remark.

"Front row?!" Maddie and Chase said in sync. Maddie sounding excited and Chase sounding more miserable. It wasn't like he wasn't excited to go to a New York Fashion Week show, he just wasn't ready to be front row where everyone could see.

Teagan sat back in her chair and relaxed, excited for her third year going to Fashion Week. She couldn't wait to give her friends the experience she loved.

~

A/N ha, picture perfect, see what i did there? ha, I'm funny. goodnight.

also i didn't proof read this bc i wanted to post is asap