four

REAL LIFE.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Drew said to the girl that was passed out, hitting her with a pillow. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, confused at what was happening.

"There are nicer ways to wake people up," she snapped back, not being a morning person whatsoever.

"What, like this?" Drew smiled, jumping onto her bed and tickling her everywhere. She squirmed around, trying to escape him.

"No- I- Stop I can't- can't breathe!" Teagan laughed out, attempting to hit Drew in the arm but doing no damage as he was a lot stronger than her. When he stopped suddenly, the girl flipped him over so she was hovering over him.

Drew's eyes went wide as Teagan smirked, lowering her face closer to his. As there lips were centimeters apart, she turned the boys head and licked his cheek.

"Ew! Why would you do that?!" Drew yelled at the girl who was curled up having a laughing fit. She pointed and cracked up more when she saw the look on his face.

"Don't hit me with a pillow then," Teagan breathes out when she finally had calmed herself down. She turned around and walked out of her room, leaving to dumbstruck boy. He really thought she was going to kiss him.

INSTAGRAM.

drewstarkeythis is my current mood because teags just licked my face 261

drewstarkey
this is my current mood because teags just
licked my face
261.7K LIKES 7.K COMMENTS

username1 this is adorable

hichasestokes are you upset? shocked? confused?
drewstarkey yes

teagan like i said, don't wake me up by smacking me with a pillow

username2 i would like to know why her face was so close to yours that she was able to lick it
username3 THATS WHAT IM SAYING
dylanwalker i would like to know too

austinnorth55 why was there so much laughing coming from teagans room?
teagan because if hitting me with a pillow wasn't enough, he decided to tickle me until i died
drewstarkey but you didn't die silly
username4 okay so drew and teagan were in her room together?? hmmmm

madelyncline hey t scotty, wanna go 2 da ferris wheel
teagan sure hotstuff
hichasestokes i shall join
drewstarkey as shall i

~

REAL LIFE.

Madelyn knocked on the door across from her and Chase's apartment. She heard yelling inside so she opened the door she knew would've been left unlocked.