thirty

(i am using josephine langford for the face claim when teagan goes to the award show, just a heads up)

REAL LIFE.

It was the day of the People's Choice Awards. Teagan has spent the past month with designers to get the perfect dress to wear to the award show. Lucky enough for her, her fellow cast mates were invited to the show as well.

Teagan along with the rest of the cast were all spread out in a hotel room, each getting their hair and makeup done. They had to leave soon to make it to the red carpet, so everything was rushed.

Madelyn was the last person to finish getting ready, and once their limousine arrived, they all made their way to the location of the award show.

"You look stunning," Drew said to his girlfriend, placing his hang on her thigh. Teagan was wearing a custom dress, grayish black with floral details.

"You're looking amazing yourself," She replied, admiring the boy next to her. Drew had on a classic black suit, but he wore it very well.

"This place is packed!" Rudy smiled once the limousine pulled up to the location. He was always excited when it came to stuff like this, he was a new actor and his first time for big award shows felt like Christmas.

"Let the party begin," Teagan smirked before Drew opened the limousine door and stepped out first. He held his hand back in which Teagan grabbed ahold of. They walked through the sea of cameras, hand-in-hand. Teagan kept a small smile on her face, waving to fans that she saw.

This wasn't her first award show. She knew what they were like. Completely different from what you see on television, but she did enjoy them very much. She was able to catch up with people she hasn't talked to in a while, meet some fans, and hopefully win some awards!

"Right this way Ms. Scott," someone said, guiding her and Drew towards the red carpet. It was packed with paparazzi, lights, and cameras. Everywhere you looked, there was a picture being taken.

Coincidentally, Teagan was placed right behind Johnny Depp when walking the red carpet. The first few pictures she took by herself, Drew by himself as well. They then asked to see her and Drew together before asking to have her and Johnny together for a few pictures.

They all spent the next thirty minutes or so getting their pictures taken. Teagan smiled at her friends when she saw how happy they were. She felt proud of them, that they were living out their dreams.

When being guided towards the table that the group of eight were sitting at, Teagan's heart dropped when she saw who was sitting directly behind her.

Timothée.

~

A/N: hi again, ive been posting a lot today omg. but i just wanted to let you guys know that the next few chapters are going to be in real life while at the award show. i want to be able to go into detail with that happens! i will also be splitting it up so it's not just one very long chapter!

and ik this is short im sorryyy, i did post three times so far today so i feel like that makes up for it haha