fourteen

REAL LIFE.

The four friends sat in the back of a limousine on their way to a club for the Bode after party. Teagan sat staring out the window, with her unlocked phone in her hand. Drew glanced down at it, it was a Instagram direct message from someone.

Not think about privacy, he read the message that said, "you slut, stop pretending to be in a relationship with drew. it's disgsusting and everyone knows he would never like you. whore."

"Teags," Drew whispered to the girl, grabbing her phone and turning it off. She looked at him with tears brimming her eyes. Feeling awful, Drew pulled the girl into a fight huh, "Please, just ignore them. Don't let them get to you, they're just jealous that we're together. Us. I'm serious about this, Teagan. There's no one else I'd want to be with."

Those words brought reassurance to Teagan. Even though she's been in the spotlight for multiple years now and she's gotten a lot of hate, it still sometimes gets to her. She doesn't want to let it happen, but the way the person brought Drew into it made her feel terrible.

She was thankful for Drew and everything he does for her. Whether it's cooking her food at three in the morning or say the specific words she needs to hear. He's her person, and she's glad that they were able to figure that out.

"And we have arrived!" Madelyn cheered once the limousine came to a stop in front of a VIP club. They all got out of the back, Drew looked down at his girl and grabbed her, pulling her away from the paparazzi.

His girl.

TWITTER.

@CelebNews We just got a assumed confirmation on the secret relationship between actors Teagan Scott and Drew Starkey. Stated in a Instagram comment directed towards Scott, Starkey said, "i'm breaking up with you". As it was only a joke about breaking up, Scott turning off her instagram comments after being bombarded with questions. Later, then posting a picture of Starkey with the caption "❤️", turning the comments off completely. Everyone believes this relationship was confirmed, but we're waiting for the words to come out of their mouths officially.
91.7K RETWEETS 3.1K LIKES

INSTAGRAM.

teagan does this answer y'alls questions?tagged: drewstarkey 1

teagan
does this answer y'alls questions?
tagged: drewstarkey
1.5MIL LIKES 42.7K COMMENTS

username1 YES

rudeth "y'alls" what are you a cowboy
↳ teagan at least i don't have to tell people i'm
from alaska, mountain man

username2 my dreams have come true

austinnorth55 can you guys stay in new york so i don't have to live with a couple
teagan oh shut up, you know you miss us

drewstarkey yes it does

hichasestokes otp

hichasestokes i took this
teagan that's why it's blurry
hichasestokes not the skyline tho.
it looks cool

jonathandavissofficial my parents

madisonbaileybabe yayyyy i'm so happy for you!!

elameeeee AWHHH

obx kook king and queen
username4 i thought that was sarah?
obx shes the princess, rafe and harper are
the king and queen🤚🏻
teagan ha, madelyn you're less royal than me
madelyncline you're dating my brother so i don't really see that as a plus
drewstarkey watch it or i'll shoot shoupe and blame it on you this time

username5 i've been WAITING for this one
hichasestokes turn it up
teagan chase get off my insta w your tiktok stuff

TWITTER.
@TeaganScott yes it's official, i'm macking drew
72.6K RETWEETS 3.5K COMMENTS

obx illegal

DrewStarkey we're not pogues
ChaseStokes replied good

Rudeth my only ship, cheers

username1 no kook on kook macking
MadelynCline replied oh

AustinNorth please just make sure to keep the macking quite
TeaganScott no promises

username2 i'm jealous

~

A/N three updates in one day? wow i must really love you guys. ok goodnight it's 2 am.