nineteen

REAL LIFE.

The next morning, Teagan slowly started to wake up. Before she even opened her eyes, she tried to get out of bed but couldn't move. She was wrapped in Drew's arms.

She looked up and saw him sleeping, his mouth parted slightly with quiet snores coming out. Teagan didn't even noticed they stopped until he spoke up, "You're staring."

She hid her face in his neck and blushed. She didn't realize she was staring at him being all peaceful. He was gorgeous.

"But you're just too cute when you're sleeping," The girl admitted, looking back up at him. He smirked at his words and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Wait, no, my breath probably stinks," Teagan said, pulling away from Drew. He groaned and pulled her back, not caring. Teagan straddled the boy as they continued to kiss.

"Fuck, seriously guys?!" Austin yelled from the door, covering his eyes. Teagan turned around, getting off of Drew. Both of their faces going red.

"Well maybe you should knock," Teagan sassed at Austin.

"Well maybe you should sleep in your own room," He fought back, making a face at the girl.

The two always fought like siblings. No matter what, the argued, most of the time jokingly. Teagan found it funny, but Austin found it mostly annoying. A classic brother-sister bond.

"Get up, we have an interview," Austin said before walking out of Drew's room. Teagan groaned and threw herself backwards on the bed. Drew gave her a kiss on the forehead before telling her she needs to start getting ready.

"Why do I have to get 'ready' if the hair and makeup stylist do everything there," The girl whined from her room, throwing on a pair of leggings and on of Drew's sweatshirts.

Even though it was hot in Los Angeles, she usually liked to wear the hood of jackets and sweatshirts when going into town when working. As interviews counted as work, if she ran into fans it could cause her to be late, which was not a good thing.

"I meant like brush your teeth and get presentable," Drew said to the girl leaning on her doorframe. He laughed at her position. She was laying on her bed with both her arms and legs stretched out, her face hidden in the covers.

"You're such a crybaby," Austin called out when he walked passed her room. Teagan flipped him off, even though she knew he couldn't see her.

"C'mon, let's go. Rudy is waiting for us," Drew said, going to grab the girls hand. She got up with no choice and followed the two boys down to the apartment lobby where Rudy, Chase, and Madelyn were already waiting.

"Took you long enough," Rudy sighed as they all started to walk to his car. Austin had to make it clear that it was Teagan's fault and not his.

Since there were six of them and a five seat car, they threw Chase in the back, back. He honestly didn't mind because he had the most leg room.

Once the car pulled into a parking garage, they all got out and started walking a few blocks to the studio. All of them had hats and sunglasses on, some with hoods, because they were already running late and didn't have any time to stop.

Teagan felt bad when she heard the distant yell of a girl calling out, questioning if it was them. But they were working, and interviews were important right now because their show had just come out, and they needed the press.

"Finally," Madison and Jonathan said in sync when the others walked into the studio. All of them pointed to Teagan who just rolled her eyes and leaned into Drew. She wasn't a morning person whatsoever.

INSTAGRAM.

drewstarkey time for an interview, it's 8:00 am, teagan does not want to up right now

drewstarkey
time for an interview, it's 8:00 am, teagan does not want to up right now. it's okay, she's cute, that's
all that matters.
tagged: teagan
417.5K LIKES 29.8K COMMENTS

username1 i want a guy like drew
obx say it louder for the people in the back

teagan my number one fan, do you think they'll notice if i fall asleep during the interview
hichasestokes if you keep your eyes open it might not be too bad

username2 can't wait to watch it!!

austinnorth55 and she is the reason we were late
teagan that has nothing to do what this post is about 🖕🏼

jonathandavissofficial maddie bailey and i were waiting for the longest time, and you're telling me she's sleeping again
teagan ohhhh you guys were waiting for like five minutes shut up

rudeth as you guys can see, we have a wild teagan in her natural habitat. being a moody bitch at 8 in the morning. wow.
teagan im actually going to kill you
rudeth wOw

TWITTER.

@TeaganScott i love interviews guys, i promise, just not the fact that i have to get up at 7:30 in the morning :)
38.5K RETWEETS 26.3K LIKES

username it's okay, we love you

DrewsephStarkey you're so cute when you're grumpy

Rudeth lies

MadelynCline same sis

AustinNorth well you obviously love swallowing drew's face at 7:30 in the morning
DrewsephStarkey replied guilty
Teagan replied as charged

username2 oh^

MadisonBailey you're telling me the reason you all were late if because you and drew we're making out
Teagan replied welllllllllll

~

A/N: i changed my profile pic, it's funny so you should go check it out
AND THANK YOU SM FOR 20k READS <3333