twenty six

REAL LIFE.

The next day flew bye and it was time for everyone to start getting ready. Teagan walked into her room, that she no longer slept in because she was always with Drew, and started to scan through her full closet.

It was overflowing of clothing pieces she adored. Fashion was a way that she was able to express herself, and she was thankful for all of the opportunities brands give her to promote their stuff.

She settled on a beaded tan dress that she has never worn before. Pairing it with some simple gold jewelry and a volumized high ponytail. With a simple makeup look, she looked at her self in the mirror, before grabbing some gold heels.
(picture reference at top)

Teagan left her room when she felt completely ready, just to see everyone pulled in her small living room.
Walking up to Drew first, he placed a kiss on her lips before very obviously checking her out.

"You look, hot," he whispered into the girl's ear. It was a word that he liked to use, as he though 'beautiful' or 'pretty' were more respectful. But with the minimum coverage on Teagan's dress, Drew couldn't help himself.

Teagan blushed at his words before turning to the rest of the group who waited impatiently.

"Are you going to tell us where we're going, or?" Rudy sassed, not being able to handle waiting. Teagan laughed at him before looking down at her phone to a notification.

"Here."

"Let's go!" She smiled, grabbing onto Drew's hand while leading everyone down to the lobby parking lot.

Once they reached the limousine, the passenger door opened, and a man came out. He then opened the back door and out stepped Johnny Depp.

"Teagan!" He sighed, opening his arms to engulf the girl into a hug. It has been a long time since they have seen each other, and they were both happy to finally be reunited.

"Holy shit," Chase whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear him. Teagan and Johnny let out a slight laugh once they saw all of the stunned faces.

"Guys, this is Johnny," Teagan started, motioning towards the man standing next to her, "Surprise!"

"It's lovely to meet you guys, I adored the show you all worked on. Truly amazing," Johnny smiled before everyone introduced themselves one-by-one.

They all piled into the limousine, which could probably fit ten more people with how big it was. Inside, the lights were dimly lit, with the ceiling looking like it was covered with stars.

Teagan sat in between Johnny and Drew. She leans into Drew's side, who had his armed arm snaked around her lower back. The other loosely lying on her thigh.

"I just want to thank you again for watching our show, Mr. Depp, it honestly means the world!" Madison spoke up, then taking a sip of champagne from the tall glass in her hand.

"Oh please, call me Johnny. But of course! Once I found out little miss Teagan here was in a t.v. show for a change, I had to watch it," Johnny replied folding his hands and leaning back into his seat. Teagan laughed at what he had called her.

"Any clues to where we're going?" Austin asked Teagan and Johnny.

"It's called, 'VIP'. Very hard to get into, unless you're with me of course," Johnny laughed, him being his usual self. The group of young actors smiled at his words.

They've all heard of 'VIP'. A-List celebrities go there all the time, the most famous spot. It's always bombarded with paparazzi and security guards. For them, it was like going from third class to first class just like that.

The limousine came to a stop and the back door was opened for them. The first two to step out were Madelyn and Chase. They started off the sea of cameras and flashes, walking through with their arms linked.

Next was Madison and Jonathan. The boy respectively held his hand against Madison's back, guiding her through the chaos.

Austin and Rudy were soon to follow. The two confidently fixed their suits, smiling for some pictures.

Johnny was next to step out. Before he started walking towards the entrance, he held his hand back into the limousine, helping Teagan out. She smiled and thanked him, and waited for her boyfriend to be the last one out.

"Ms. Scott!"

"Teagan give us a smile!"

"How does it feel to be at 'VIP'?"

Drew held Teagan close to him, his hand tightly placed on the small of her back. The paparazzi were barricaded back by security guards, but there was still very little space to walk through.

Once the two reached the top of the short staircase, they turned around and smiled for a quick picture. More security guards led them inside to where the rest of their group were at.

The club was packed. Everywhere you looked, you could see a familiar face. The rumors about this being a celebrity gold mine where 100% true.

"Mr. Depp, we've missed you," a security guard said to Johnny, who was leading the group to the middle of the club where a roped off section.

There was a fancy velvet couch that was basically in a squared shape, an opening on one side. A low table was placed in the center where some drinks already sat.

"This is insane," Rudy whispered to to Chase, who nodded his head in agreement. They group of nine sat around the large couch. Teagan, of course, sat next to Drew. With her legs crossed, she also crossed her leg over one of Drew's. He had his hand on her thigh, rubbing up and down.

A bartender, who Teagan assumed usually got Johnny's drinks, started walking around the group asking what they wanted.

"I'll have an Old Fashion, please," Teagan smiled at the man as he wrote it down

"And make that two," Drew added, smirking at his girl. She was not the type of girl that would drink basic "sorority drinks", as Teagan called them.

"Wow, Teagan doesn't mess around," Chase laughed, talking about the drink she ordered, which consisted of whiskey.

"You make my Martini look bad," Madelyn added, once she got her drink. The bartender handed Drew and Teagan their two glasses of whiskey. She smelt it before taking a small sip.

The somewhat spicy tasting alcohol didn't burn when going down her throat, which only made her want more. She clinked glasses with Drew before taking another small sip.

"Johnny, sir, may I interest you in a dance," Madelyn asked, a little tipsy. Johnny laughed at the young girl, but nodded his head. The two led the way to the dance floor and everyone followed.

Madelyn and Johnny danced together, but nothing like how Drew and Teagan were. The hard liquor in their system was taking over as Drew pressed himself closer to Teagan.

Both holding their drinks in one hand, Teagan looked up at Drew, who was already looking down at her. She smirked at him as his lips were parted and his breathing was slightly heavy.

Bringing her head up, she pressed her lips against his, passionately. He kissed back and pulled her closer, even though there was no room in between them.

They both fought for dominance, but Drew won as his tongue made its way in Teagan's mouth. She bit his bottom lip as she pulled away from the desperate boy. She smirked before turning around and pressing her back to his front side, swaying back and forth.

Madelyn was now dancing with Chase, as Johnny handed him to her before going back to his section. He watched as the group of eight danced the night away.

He was happy that Teagan had found her people, those who she will have for the rest of her life.

~

A/N: i bet y'all weren't expecting this long chapter. it's okay, neither was i HAHA. but i hope y'all like it!!!!