two

REAL LIFE.

Teagan and Drew were walking around downtown Los Angeles. After they went to get snow cones, they decided to stay out instead of going back to their apartment.

It was a perfect day out. It was too hot for it being the middle of the day. Which gave Teagan an idea.

"Let's go to the beach!" She jumped in front of where Drew was walking. He laughed at her high energy.

"Does it look like we are wearing beach attire?" He said, motioning to their clothes. Neither wearing swimwear.

Teagan looked to her right and saw a souvenir shop that was huge. They had to have bikinis and swim trunks in there. Without say anything, she grabbed the boys hand and dragged him into the shop.

"This is the type of place parents make their kids shop at when on vacation," Drew whispered in the blondes ear, who kept dragged him around the store.

"I knew it!" Teagan smiled when she found a wall filled with swimsuits and trunks.

Her eyes darted around, looking at the endless options. Drew grabbed a random suit and threw it at the girl, who was still eating her snow cone.

"If you pick mine, then I pick yours," Teagan said, now looking at the swim trunks. She picked out a pair of navy shorts with a few white strips.

Holding them up to Drew, she made sure they were the ones before handing them to him. They went to buy the suits before going to change.

"Oh and this," Teagan said to the cashier while placing a small beach bag on the counter. They soon paid for the clothes and went to change.

~

"Oh you've got to me kidding me!" Teagan laughed at the sight of three boys walking their way. It was Rudy, Jonathan, and Austin, "Fancy seeing you gentlemen here."

"You never told me you guys were coming here," Austin said, holding a SpikeBall bag in his hand.

"Last minute decision, but how were you guys planning on playing with only three people?" Teagan asked, motioning towards their favorite game that Austin held.

"I'm pretty good to be my own team," Rudy bragged, pretending to be a tough guy. They all laugh at him and all continued walking towards a less crowded area of the beach.

INSTAGRAM.

teaganspotted: A, R, J, and D sharing a lovely game of SpikeBall

teagan
spotted: A, R, J, and D sharing a lovely game of SpikeBall. will T stay with her friends or go get another snow cone? we'll never know.
xo xo, ...
tagged: austinnorth55, rudeth, jonathandavissoffical, drewstarkey
518.7K LIKES 57.4K COMMENTS