2

3rd person view

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"James get your fat ass off my face!"

"Calm down Lily, and it wasn't me it was Fred!"

"Can you guys stop arguing."

"Shut up!"

"Get off me Hugo!"

"You're pulling my hair!"

"SHUT UP EVERYONE CAN'T YOU SEE WE HAVE AN AUDIENCE!"

Everyone looked around to see about 15 people pointing their wands at them.

Teddy's POV

As I take a closer at everyone I notice that many are younger version of everyones parents. There were also some familiar faces from the photos in the hallway at Harry's house. Sirius, Madeye, Snape, Dumbledore, Fred the first.

I untangled myself from the group. Still sitting on the floor I look around again then my eyes flash back to 2 people who caught my eye. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks.

I gasp. "Teddy, are you okay?" Vicky says pulling her self out from the group.

"Who's got a teddy, you all look to old to have teddy bears." Says George confused but still pointing his wand at us. I linked hands with Vicky.

Even though we're in quite a dangerous situation we all start laughing.

"What's so funny?" Barked Madeye angrily but no one payed any attention to him.

"Everyone except Vicky and her precious Teddy Bear." James says in his annoying voice.

Everyone from the future laughed except Vicky and I.

"Who's Vicky?" Asked Ron.

Vicky raised our linked hands "That would be me."

Ron looked at her. "I can't see a teddy."

Everyone cracked up again and Vicky fell back against me laughing our hands still linked. My eyes strayed back to my parents who were watching the laughing group most of whom were starting to untangle themselves.

I just sat there, staring at them for several moments before being brought back to attention someone yelling.

"Alright enough of this. Who are you and how did you get here?!"

I turn to see Sirus Black pointing his wand right at my face. Everyone stopped laughing. This is getting serious again.

"Uh-um can you please tell me what year this is?"

"1995 of course, why do ask?" Says my father.

"JAMES YOU IDIOT YOU SENT US 25 YEARS INTO THE PAST!" Lily screams again, she may be the youngest but she is definatly the loudest. She's got the mixture of Lily l's, Ginny's and Grandma Weasly's temper.

"You may not believe us, this will sound insane but we're from the future, 2020 to be exact."

"You could be deatheaters!" said Madeye.

"Really Alastor, do you honestly think kids could be deatheaters?" Molly said.

"Those two could be," he said pointing to me and Vicky.

"We are not deatheaters! Don't you dare call us deatheaters again." Vicky snapped.

We all looked at her in shock. Vicky very rarely shouted though she has been quite short tempered recently. I pull her into a hug and hope she won't snap again.

"We can prove we aren't," Lily said standing up.

"We know stuff that some of you might not know." Rose said getting up and standing beside Lily.

"At the moment you're guarding the prophecy," said Lily.

"Plenty of deatheaters know that," Madeye said raising his wand higher.

"Okay, um."

"Harry Potter was nearly put in Slytherin but asked to be put in Gryffindor." Said Albus.

A ripple of shock went through all the past people and I watched as the younger version of my godfather lower his wand.

"How do you know that?" he asked. "I've never told anyone."

"Like I said, we're from the future," I said.

Slowly wands lowered except Madeye who kept his steadly aimed at us.

"Still, they could be using polijuice potion, I think we ought to test them with veritaserum."

"There will be no need for that Alastor I believe them. If I'm not mistaken these are the future children of many in this room. Now why don't we all go into the lounge, I believe some introductions are in order." Said Dumbledore as he stepped forward.

Victoire's POV

Sirius eagerly heads straight into the lounge not wanting to miss anything.

"Alright it's safe to stand up." Teddy tells everyone.

All the future kids stand and start following all the past people.

"Can you get off me now Vicky." Teddy asks nudging me a little.

"I'm tired though, I don't want to get up." I lie back against him.

"Please," he gives me puppy dog eyes increased by his metamorphmagus skills

I laugh at his face "If I must, it is actually quite creepy in here."

I stand up and we're the last to enter.