13

Molly ll's POV

It's nearly 10:00 and I still haven't seen Teddy and Victoire today. They better come down soon they've nearly missed out on breakfast especially with most of the boys scoffing every piece of food they can reach.

"Where have the Teddy and Victoire gone?" Asks James looking around.

"James, please don't go looking for them again." I said though after last night I think he might of learned something for a change.

"Don't worry dears, they're perfectly fine they'll probably be down soon." Grandma Weasley says.

Just then we heard footsteps and Teddy and Victoire came in. With strange expressions on their faces and Victoire looked like she could have been crying.

"Jeez Victoire, you've changed your appearance in like 1 hour. Are you feeling better?" Says Lilly, the last time Victoire came down she looked extremely sick and tired.

"Yeah I'm fine." They're hiding something I'm sure if it.

"There you are, good I've put some food aside for you if you want."

"No thanks Grandma I'm not really hungry." Says Victoire.

"Me neither." Teddy says, they just sit down at the table everyone staring at their weird behaviour.

"Oh, Dumbledore is coming at 10 to talk you all about getting home," Grandma Weasley says. We all cheer, Teddy and Victoire just smile.

"What's up with you two today?" Asks Fred.

"Nothing" they say at the same time blushing. And Teddy's hair slowly starts to turn slightly green.

"You two are terrible liars" Hugo says smirking. "And there's proof you're hiding something" He says looking at Teddy's greenish hair.

"So what's going on? Are you fighting with my sister." Louis questions suspiciously.

"No we're not fighting," Says Teddy annoyed his hair quickly turning back to blue. "We'll tell you later."

Victoire's POV

This keeping the baby secret plan is going terribly. Luckily Madeye and Dumbledore come in at that moment and saves us from being interrogated even more.

"So, we have found a way for you to get home." Good I should really go to the hospital for a checkup. "It is a time cabinet, but it has not been used for over a decade and will not be ready for use for about a month."

A month? "What! A m-month! W-what about the bab-baking?!" I caught myself before I said baby.

Unfortunately it was the first thing that came into my head and doesn't make any sense. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Baking? What on earth are you talking about?"

"What's important about baking?"

"Do you need to go to St Mungos?"

"I, um, meant, ah." I stumble for words. Teddy stands up.

"Alright come on Vicky." He pulls me into the hallway.

"Where are you going now?" Asks Fred.

"Just into the hallway, we'll be back in a minute." Teddy says.

We sit down on the stairs and I rest my head on Teddy's shoulder.

"Do you want to just tell them."

"Tell us what?" We jumped.

"James don't eavesdrop!" We shout "Go back!"

"Alright alright, came down." Says James going back into the dining room smiling.