12

Teddy's POV

We get back to our room and Grandma and gets Vicky to lie down.

"I'll be back in a minute, I just need to get something." Grandma says leaving us alone together.

I sit next to where Vicky lies down on the bed and run my hand softly along her cheek. She smiles lovingly at me.

"Teddy can you please leave us for a moment, this is just a woman to woman conversation" says Grandma kindly.

"Um, okay," I answer kinda hesitantly.

Victoire starts laughing starting to get some of her colour back. "Nothing's going to happen to me within 5 minutes or so."

I nod and head back to the kitchen hoping I don't run into my parents.

Victoire's POV

It's so sweet how Teddy cares about me, that's one reason why I love him so much. Though he tries to be to brave for his own good. Like now, doing his best to hide his fear of facing his parents. Especially alone.

"So," I ask sitting up. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, how long have you sick?"

"About 2 weeks."

"Okay, and when was the last time you had your period?"

"It's late by about a month or so." I replied still confused and trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"What sort of sickness do you think you have?"

"I don't know just some sort of ever lasting unknown stomach bug." One that will never go away, I think to myself. Grandma beamed at me.

"Oh really, are you sure you're not pregnant?"

The word hit me like a bomb 'Pregnant?' no that can't be right.

"W-w-what? No I can't be. And I'm in the past. What will Teddy..." I'm totally lost for words.

"Calm down. Take this, it's just a simple muggle pregnancy test. It's got the instructions on the back. Just take the test the test and come back and tell me the results." I slowly nod and walk into the bathroom.

5 minutes later

Oh my god, it's positive!

I run back to my room where grandma is waiting. I went and sat next to her and looked.

"Well?" She asks eagerly.

"It's p-p-p-p-postive. I'm pregnant! In the past! What am I going to do?!" Then I burst into tears.

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do? T-ted-teddy's going to hate me! H-he'll leave me!" I stutter between between sobs.

"Victoire calm down," Grandma soothes "Teddy definitely doesn't hate you and definitely won't leave you, he loves you so much."

But I couldn't calm down, I just flop onto the bed.

"N-no, can you just leave me alone!" Weirdly she doesn't get angry or scold me for shouting at her like she would if one of the others did. She just leaves.

Teddy's POV

I just sit at the table waiting for Vicky. I hope she's okay, Grandma seems to know what's going on. I seriously don't want to be here without Vicky. What I an going to say to my parents if they come.

"Teddy."  "Teddy!" I broke from my chain of thoughts.

"Oh hi Grandma. Is Vicky okay?" She smiles at me.