10

Victoire's POV

I follow Teddy into the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bath.

"Teddy what's wrong with me?" I've had this on and off fever thing lately. I'd wake up feeling sick usually vomit go back to bed then feel fine the next day.

"I honestly don't know Vicky."

Teddy came and sat down next to me handing me my toothbrush. I lean my head on his shoulder while brushing my teeth.

"I just want to go to sleep." I nearly fall asleep right then.

"Not yet you can't" Teddy pulls me onto my feet before I start to fall asleep again.

We change into our pyjamas and head back to the bedroom where I flop onto the bed.

Teddy comes in and lies down looking at ceiling again.

"Teddy, don't let those thoughts get to you again." I said stroking his soft hair.

"They're not" he said quickly.

"Just look at me Teddy."

He rolls over and looks into my eyes smiling. He leans in and softly kisses me.

"Goodnight Vicky, I love you" I snuggle into his arms.

"Love you Teddy," I quickly fall asleep.

Later around 6 in the morning

I woke up feeling sick again.

"Teddy," I crooked "It's happening again." I shock Teddy until he woke up.

I suddenly felt the urge to vomit and quickly ran to the bathroom which lucky was only a few doors down the hall.

Teddy held my hair back and rubbed circles on back as I leaned over the toilet.

Once I finally finished I feel back into Teddy's arms and closed my eyes.

"Why does this have to be our new morning routine" I grumbled as I stood up to wash my mouth out at the sink.

"What's wrong with me Teddy?" I asked again as we made our way to the bedroom.

"For the last time Vicky I don't know, you're the healer."

"I'm a healer in training" I snapped, "I haven't learnt everything yet."

"Sorry Vicky, it's just so early in the morning it's hard to think."

"I know" I said sliding back into bed. "What's the time Teddy?"

"6:30" He says looking at his watch then groaned and turned away from me. "I'm going to have to tell them the deaths today, it's not an easy subject to avoid."

"Calm down Teddy" I wrap my arms around him and stroke his hair. He eventually falls asleep but I can't 
so I just continue to play with his hair.