4

Teddy's POV

We follow everyone into the lounge and we all sit down.

I look at Victoire and she nods her head. We both stand up and face everyone. My eyes flick to Victoire again then back up. I nervously twist the ring on my finger, I don't know if I can face my dead parents.

"I-um" Victoire takes my hand in hers and gives it an encouraging squeeze.

"My name is Edward Remus Lupin but I get called Teddy." I try and keep a steady gaze and not look away or burst out crying.

I watch as my dad stands up in shock, his face white.

"Ha, we knew you find someone someday Moony! Lily always said so, no matter how many excuses you made!" Said Sirius running over and hugging Remus.

"Get off me you animal."

"Now, who does my lovely friend Remus here share a bed with?" Sirius asked smirking.

My dad and I both turn red and so my hair.

There are gasps all around. I quickly notice and quickly try to change it back but instead going through a whole rainbow, making all the time travelers laugh.

"Well," I chuckled nervously, "You've probably guessed now my mum is Nymphodra Lupin nee Tonks."

Remus's POV

I go deep red at this. Not only did I have a son, but with Tonks? I look over at her.

"You can't run from me now Remus Lupin, there's living breathing proof that you love me. I told you one day I get you."

And with that she just came over and kissed me. I was taken aback at first but without knowing I began to kiss her back. My arms wrapped around her hand ran through my hair. She was so soft.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind us. We broke apart blushing furiously. We had forgotten we had an audience.

I turn around to see Sirius grinning foolishly at us.

"Well Moony, nice to see that you've finally got someone, even if it is my cousin you share a bed with."

We blush even more if that was possible but Sirius just laughs.

"Really Padfoot, you had to put it like that."

"Hold up!"

We all turn to see the twins coming towards us.

3rd person POV

Fred and George made their way over to Sirius and Remus who looked confused.

"Did you just call him Moony?"

"Did you just call him Padfoot?"

"Um, yeah, why?"

"OH" said Fred.

"MY" said George.

"GOSH" said Fred.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE MARAUDERS THE GREATEST PRANKSTERS HOGWARTS HAS EVER SEEN!" They say in unison.

"Yes we did our best, and of course we were Minnie's favourite students," said Sirius puffing out his chest.

Mcgonagall groaned at the memory, the chaos those boys made at school. Turning everyone into pumpkins on Halloween, making all the teachers fall in love with Dumbledore, making the Slytherins speak mermish for a whole day.

Remus chuckles, "I'm sure your mother won't us near you if she knew half the things we did at hogwarts and yes we the marauders."

Fred and George looked at them in awe.