Chapter 4

"Get out"

"I'm sorry Young master Shin, but there's school for you today. And as you know, Miss Aria will go with you as well."

"Just go!"

'dude chill I'm only doing my job T_T'

"Understood. Miss Aria will be waiting at the usual hall"

I slightly bow and leave his breakfast on his bed.

••••

Nothing much happened during the day, preparing breakfast, greeting Shin, seeing them off and clean the rooms.

'I never thought life in another world would be this boring'

••••

It was late in the afternoon in a flash, so me and my colleagues began preparing dinner for the family.

"So...how was Shin?" Lero asked

"Same as usual"

"You sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes. It is my duty"

'and I'LL DIE IF I DON'T'

"Just don't forget you can ask tips from this Lero anytime!" Lero says proudly, grinning

Dinner began and once again, the family chatted with each other. Shin seems to be in a better mood today than usual. I'm guessing Aria comforted him, and he made up with his best friend.

'He'll be backstabbed a week later'

I inwardly sigh, wondering what to do

Just then, I made eye contact with Shirlette

"Ah, Ren! can you accompany me outside tomorrow?" She says putting her hands together

'what is up with clapping hands so much here'

"If Miss Shirlette wishes, then I will gladly accompany you. But may I ask what for?"

"Well, since you're going with Shin to school by next week, you need a new uniform! Assistants there have their own uniform as well."

I smile and say

"I see, once again thank you for this opportunity Miss Shirlette"

The family finished as just as Shin was going out, he sent me a cold glare.

'ah, my life'

I went straight to my room and my thoughts envelope my mind

'I don't feel happy at all...'

Matchmaker huh... If only it were that easy. Ren thought to himself. Before all this happened, in his old world he usually just stayed home and read novels or watch anime.

" *sobs* Anime Gods please give me your power"

If anyone ever saw how Rem acted by himself he'd defined be called crazy.

"A fucking wingman??? CAN'T I GET SOMEONE TOO??? Am I gonna die single? *Sobs more*"

"That Shin bastard hates me to the core. HOW."

After complaining by himself for an hour he finally decided to go to sleep

••••

Morning came and as usual, I was kicked out of Shin's room.

I just went to the Entrance and greeted Aria saying Young master Shin will be here in a bit.