00

Felix walked to the front of his work and showed his ID to the security guard who nodded his head. Felix smiles and opens the door; walking inside to check-in. He was stopped by one of the other doctors. "Is everything okay?" Felix asks as he sets his bag down and sits next to the doctors.

"We..." She gulps before speaking again. "You know that guy on the TV that robbed a jewelry store?" She asks and Felix nodded his head. "He's here because he got caught yesterday. You know that joker guy like in that movie?" She asks and Felix nodded his head. "Please tell me we don't have batman now," Felix says and she shook her head. "No but...they caught him and he's here now."

Felix frowns. The person has been on the news for quite some time, the past month or so. "Finally? I bet the police are happy," Felix says as he helps her stand up. "Yes, they are. He's getting comfortable in the room but they haven't assigned him a therapist yet," She explains as she smiles at Felix who smiles back. "Okay. Have a good day, I have to go check on my own patients."

She nods her head and watches the young adult grab his bag and walk off.

Felix looked at the numbers until he came across one of the rooms. He smiles and softly knocked on it before speaking. "Innie. It's Lix, can I come in?" Felix says softly, smiling at another doctor. He heard muffled but fast footsteps on the other side and the door opened slowly to see a teary eyes Jeongin.

"Oh, Innie. What's wrong? Did the voices come back again?" Felix asks as the teenager opens the door all the way. Felix stepped in and took off his shoes as the younger told him to the first time he came. Jeongin instantly attached himself to Felix once the male stood up straight. "Shh, what is it?" Felix asks as he closed the door with his foot and hugged the shaking male back.

"Touches. Touches everywhere. He touched him, he kissed my neck. No, no. He didn't...no."

Felix slowly had the male let go of his waist and he leads the boy to their little table. "Calm down. Here," Felix reaches into his bag and took out the new coloring book he got the boy and color pencils. "Find one and color it to calm down. I'll go make your bed," Felix says as he hands the scared boy the activity.

Jeongin grabbed the things and quickly opened it; finding a page that resembled how he feels since Felix would usually find books like that. Felix smiles and ruffles his hair before standing up and going over to the bed; making it.

He grabbed Jeongin's stuffed animal that was on the floor and he walked over to the table. "Innie. You dropped wolfie," Felix says as he shows the wolf stuffed animal. Jeongin looked up from his half-finished drawing and he quickly grabbed it; smoothing the somewhat messed up fur.

Felix gives a soft smile and adjusts his coat as he waited for the younger to finish. Jeongin did and he slid it over to Felix while he cradled his stuffed animal. Felix frowns as he observed the drawing.

"Someone touched you?" Felix asks though he understood it the first time Jeongin told him. Jeongin quickly nodded his head as he pointed to different parts of his body. "A-And he...kissed me here," Jeongin says as he pointed to his neck; wiping his because he thought there was something on it.

Felix frowns and took out his phone; pressing the red button to record. "Can you describe him? To the best of your ability of course," Felix says as he held out his hand for Jeongin to hold like usual.

"He...had uh...he had black hair with um...silver streaks in his hair. He was young-looking maybe 20 or something? He also had...he had earrings too. I think they were purple," Jeongin says and Felix nods his head. He stopped the recording and he let go of Jeongin's hand; pulling out his notebook.

"W-When can I go out again?" Jeongin asks as he holds his stuffy close to him. Felix opens it and smiles. "Tomorrow. What do you want to do?" Felix asks since this was a monthly thing to do for the boy instead of keeping him inside. "S-Shopping and maybe ice skating? Can we also visit Channie," Jeongin says as he looks at Felix who was smiling. "I will call the hospital. You cannot get mad if we can't, okay?" Felix says and Jeongin nodded his head.

Felix smiles and takes out his other notebook after writing down what Jeongin wanted to do tomorrow. "Okay, Innie. Let's talk."

_________________________

~Warning~
This book will contain;
-cross-dressing
-mental disorders
-murder
-angst(?)
-a lot of trigger moments
-suicidal thoughts/actions
-etc.

A fanart did inspire me and this is what it is

Harley Quinn hehe. I hope the title brings something around it.