04

Felix didn't have to work today so he decided to get what he needed. He got out of bed and changed out of the sweatpants and oversized shirt. He changed into high-waisted black shorts, a cropped shirt, and an oversized bomber jacket. He slipped on thigh-high socks and grabbed his phone; slipping it into his back pocket.

He went to the front door and slipped on his shoes; grabbing his keys and wallet before leaving the apartment. His phone dinged and he took it out; shutting it off and slipping it back into his back pocket as the elevator started to go down.

It got to the lobby and he left it; going to his car. He slowly came to a stop when he saw a bouquet of flowers on the hood of his car. He grabbed it and looked at the card; walking over to the trash can and throwing it away; shuttering at the note.

He got inside the car and buckled in; starting the engine. He checked his phone before leaving the parking lot to go to the store.

____

Felix sighs as his phone rang. He took it out from his back pocket and his eyebrows furrow as it was the asylum. He answered it and placed it against his ear as he looked through his wallet for the amount of money.

"Yes?" Felix asks as he hands the money to the cashier. "We need help," The doctor says which confused Felix. "With what?" He questions as he started walking towards his car with some groceries and his new notebook. "Jeongin is-"

"What did you do?" Felix asks with a small disappointed sigh. "N-Nothing...well an officer did come in." Felix got into his car with a sigh. "Is the officer still there?" He asks as he started his car and quickly drove out of the parking lot.

"Yes....wait one of the patients is helping."

Felix's eyebrows furrowed as he picked up his driving speed even though the asylum wasn't far. "Who is it?" Felix asks but his eyebrows furrowed as the call ended after a scream rang through. It came into view and he quickly parked.

He got out and he got out; forgetting his ID as the guard wasn't there. He ran inside and ran towards Jeongin's room where other doctors were. An officer grabbed Felix but the male quickly spun him and pinned him against the wall. "I've told you all to leave him alone!" Felix shouts as he shoves the officers to the ground.

"The new-"

Felix opened the door and walked over to the officer who was holding down Felix's new patient. He grabbed the officer's arm and dragged him out. "Is the chief sending you?" Felix asks as he glares at the officer. "Of course! He wants more-"

"Tell him that the information I gather from my patients stays with me until further notice. I promised him that everything I write down stays between me, him, and his boyfriend, not some low level, ego-building police chief," Felix says and the officer stepped back. "Get out of this asylum now before I have you thrown out."

The three officers quickly leave and Felix exhales; straightening himself. He enters the room again to see Jeongin clinging onto Mr. B; mumbling things to him.

"Innie?" Felix says as he closes the door. Jeongin looked over at him and gave him puppy eyes. Felix walked over and sat next to him; looking at the patient who slowly lets him go and gets up to leave. Jeongin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and curled into his side. "Questions again?" Felix asks and Jeongin nodded his head.

"I don't wanna be here. They know I'm here and they're going to try to get me into jail. I wanna go home. I wanna be with Channie and our puppy," Jeongin mumbles. Felix remembers how he was taking care of their puppy. "Channie is going to be out soon and since you've been getting better, you'll be able to go home soon," Felix says but Jeongin shook his head.

"We wanna leave now."

Felix looked at him. "We?" He asks as he looks at him. Jeongin nods his head. "We don't wanna be disturbed," Jeongin says. Felix looked at the doctor who walked in. "Innie...what if you stayed with me until Channie gets out? I'll take care of you and you can play with the puppy. They won't know where you are and they can't question you," Felix says and the doctor got the hint; seeing how Jeongin kept getting harassed where he was.

"Would you like that?"

"We would like that."

____

Felix stayed at the asylum and let Jeongin stay in his office with his bags packed.

"Innie. I have to go see that patient," Felix says as he stands up with his book. "You can watch something on my computer or you can continue playing on my phone," Felix says as he ruffles Jeongin's hair who nods his head. "I'll lock the door so nobody else can get in."

Jeongin nodded his head again and Felix left; locking the door before walking towards Mr. B's room.

He got to the room and knocked getting a muffled; come in. He entered to see the male sitting at the desk that they were going to be talking at. "Hi. Thanks for helping Jeongin, I didn't get the chance to say that," Felix says as he closes the door and walks over. Mr. B shrugs his shoulders as Felix sat down in front of him. "I was just wondering the halls and heard him scream."

Felix nodded his head as he opened the book and took out his pen. "Didn't we go to school together?" He asks and Felix looks at him; nodding his head. "Yes...I don't remember your name though," Felix says as he crossed his legs under the table.

Mr. B hums as he looked at Felix and if it wasn't for the makeup Felix was wearing; his flushed cheeks would be very obvious. "Would you like to explain how you're feeling?" Felix quickly asks to change to the topic.

_________________________

Okay. This book will be on hold until the end of June. I have my pride month special and now I'm making a Stray Kids comeback special cause they deserve it.

Please be patient. Thank you!